• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP : Syed Mushtaq Ali

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I have just read about the man over the years and what strikes me most is his character as a man, strong headed and confident.

Rest in Peace.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pratyush said:
I have just read about the man over the years and what strikes me most is his character as a man, strong headed and confident.

Rest in Peace.
Hear hear.

BARMY_LAD

Cricket Spectator
Condolences to the Ali family....
The ironic thing for me is that I had just sent a letter off to him on the 2nd June, now I feel quite sad both for his family and for me on my poor timing -so to speak.

SYED MUSTAQ ALI REST IN PIECE!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Richard said:
Well I'd never heard of him before, but RIP, certainly.
Well then you should certainly read more about the man from cricinfo and other sources.