• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

under19 selection for Americas cup

cricket player

International Debutant
Guys tomorrow I will be going to under19 selection please pray for me So I can make it,
The under19 havent been announced for USA as of yet,Please just give me a good luck that might help,

I am really nervouse because this is what I have been working for for so long and now it is here just a day away,If I make it That will be Awsome along with my friends. :)

More info will come soon whether I am picked or not so stay tune :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
C-P, if there's a deity up there, and he has an interest in cricket, I sincerely hope that he smiles kindly on you. Best of luck.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Good luck buddy, hope you make it in - here's to the next generation of USA cricketers, making the States a more athletically well-rounded nation. They need a bit of cricket to counteract all the baseball they play.

Don

State Vice-Captain
cp just go out there man with a clear mind.and just be positive,as long as u have potential even if it isnt fully realised yet ull make it

Kasper

Banned
Be confident and play with agression and starch. If you have starch, you'll definitely get picked.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Barney Rubble said:
Good luck buddy, hope you make it in - here's to the next generation of USA cricketers, making the States a more athletically well-rounded nation. They need a bit of cricket to counteract all the baseball they play.
Awooga, awooga! Freudian slip alert.

The only way that America could become a more athletically well-rounded nation is if burger-eating was adopted as an Olympic sport.

mofo123

U19 12th Man
enjoy urself...if u play with selection on ur mind u wont b able to do ur thing...play for the reason u started u love the game

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
CP, do you mean your trying out for the local team for the national championships, or the USA side? Whichever it is, good luck, hope it all goes well mate.

cricket player

International Debutant
First practice went on great,

I batted well and The coach has called me to practice for another practice second time around,This will be infront of the real selection commite,

Americas cup under 19 is being held in Canada countries such as Usa canada bermuda etc etc will be taking part.

dro87

U19 12th Man
good luck for the selection....
I think it's the world cup qualifyng tournament, because, even Italy are going to compete in the WQS U19 in Scotland, the winner of the tournament goes in srilanka in feb 2006 and plays the u19 world cup