• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Sri Lanka

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well it's alittle while off but who cares. I want to start a thread on it. Besides, the West Indies A Team is going on tour there pretty soon. Also, a little news here. Dinesh Ramdin has replaced Courtney Browne in the West Indies Senior team. Carlton Buagh there fore takes his place in the A squad.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
another series defeat for the waste indies. By the way where did you here that Ramdin replaced Browne in the windies squad???

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I only know the Jamaican contingent and the skipper. That is Daren Ganga, Marlon Samuels, Xavier Marshall, David Bernard, Carlton Baugh, Jermaine Lawson, Nikita Miller and Dwight Washington.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
roseboy64 said:
I only know the Jamaican contingent and the skipper. That is Daren Ganga, Marlon Samuels, Xavier Marshall, David Bernard, Carlton Baugh, Jermaine Lawson, Nikita Miller and Dwight Washington.
hmm looks pretty strong already, should be interesting to see how Miller goes in Sri Lanka. i wonder if they will send over banks and dave mohamed as well

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
aussie said:
another series defeat for the waste indies.
Don't be so sure,Mate. They drew with Pakistan, and although it is highly likely they will lose the series if Lara smashes a few more double Tons (as he did last time in SL ) or Triple tons ( and carries on in his rich purple patch of run scoring) :no: :no: :crybaby: :crybaby: SL could find it hard !!

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
roseboy64 said:
They did beat Sri Lanka last time they played them. Collymore wreaked havoc then.
You mean that was played in the Windies. Wasn't it 2-1 when SL had all the opportunity to get their first ever series win in the Windies, they let it all slip !! :D

I am referring to the last series in SL when SL gave the windies a real 3-0 white wash. :D

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Have checked it - It was a 2 test series - windies won 1-0 when SL had all the opportunity win the second Test - they let it pass !! :@

First test was a draw. It was the ODI series that was 2-1 in favour of SL.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think SL will beat the Windies handily even without Murali. Chandana is more than handy in the Sri Lankan conditions and Vaas has always been a bit of trouble for the Windies.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
i can't see it being 3-nil this time around, i don't think our side is that good anymore, back then they were playing awsome, now they are playing pretty average.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
honestbharani said:
I think SL will beat the Windies handily even without Murali. Chandana is more than handy in the Sri Lankan conditions and Vaas has always been a bit of trouble for the Windies.
Remembering how Lara played last time against a side that included Murali, and knowing the form he's in at the moment, I wouldn't like to call this series (although is Murali injured?)