• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Barney Rubble said:
Collingwood five-fer - here's a poser for someone to find out. How many people have scored a hundred and taken five wickets in the same ODI?
I'm gonna guess 1, Collingwood.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
and i stupidly thought that the England selectors might decide to let Kabir play since he was already in the squad - it was him or Tremlett - nice choice Dave

Barney Rubble

International Coach
If Tremlett gets the last one, him and Collingwood will have shared all ten wickets - when was the last time that happened in an ODI, if ever?

Legglancer

State Regular

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
what an odd game for Harmison after his heroics againts Australia, he has been pretty expensive today from what i am hearing on commentary Ashraful put him to the sword, 94 from 52 :huh:, the lad is showing some superb potential