• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Namibia v Kenya

Langeveldt

Soutie
What an absolute classic served up by cricinfo!!

"Burger chips in with meaty innings"

Even Snyman got runs down the order.. Good to see Namibia batting in depth against a side who have been banded around as test match contendors.. And good to see them not relying on the other Burger (AJ)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think its also good to see Kenya start picking some younger players instead of their regular 33-40 year olds. Also good to see Angara back in the side. He seems to have performed a lot better than Ongondo and Onyango in his short ODI career, yet he is always snubbed.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Kenya 5 down now.. Whats the point in these 3 day games? How do you get a result? Especially at Windhoek which is by all accounts probably has a totally dead pitch

Langeveldt

Soutie
King_Ponting said:
Namibia outscored kenya???????? :-O
Namibia shouldn't be underestimated :) Very little talk of them progressing, compared to Kenya, but I think their stables are in a more healthy condition at the moment (as this match appears to be proving)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Kenya definitely the better Team and deservedly go through.

Namibia got a First Innings lead because Kenyans obviously trying to push for a win declared 6 down without building their first innings further !!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The problem is the different conditions around the world really - can't play them at the same time because some games wouldn't go ahead!

Swervy

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
What an absolute classic served up by cricinfo!!

"Burger chips in with meaty innings"

Even Snyman got runs down the order.. Good to see Namibia batting in depth against a side who have been banded around as test match contendors.. And good to see them not relying on the other Burger (AJ)
VERY BAD JOKE ALERT

I heard his bat is pretty heavy...its a 3 and a QUARTERPOUNDER :huh:

I heard its pretty tough playing in Namibia...the sun really FRIES you

I also heard that when Namibia go in for lunch they have a really good time..I guess you could say its a HAPPY MEAL :D

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
The problem is the different conditions around the world really - can't play them at the same time because some games wouldn't go ahead!
Yeah i know but you can play matches in Asia and Africa during the European summer. Most of the Asia Fast Track Matches (Associate Championship) are played then. It would be nice having the last round all on the same weekend.