• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No. 17 For Hampshire???

Matt_Forest_069

Cricket Spectator
Does anybody know who where's the No. 17 shirt for Hampshire C.C.C.? I recently collected an autograph for this player but was unable to recall the signature. I would be very much appreciated if an answer to this is posted! Much appreciated, Matt.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator

That should answer the question.

Also, you wanted "wears" not "where's". That just doesn't make sense.

Matt_Forest_069

Cricket Spectator
Thankyou neil! Very much appreciated? How is life down south? Forest are playing Exeter in a pre-Season Friendly! I am going to go and see it because my friend lives in Exmouth which is nearby!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Exeter's great. Pretty much looking forward to that friendly, should raise a bit of money to make up for the current haemorrhaging - also be good to see how good Kris Commons actually is.

Is Exmouth really nearby? I'd never have guessed...

Matt_Forest_069

Cricket Spectator
Kris Commons is far too good to playing an a pitch supplied by Exeter City! Despite Man U playing there but Kris Commons is actually better than any Man U player and i am not just making that up!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Exeter's great. Pretty much looking forward to that friendly, should raise a bit of money to make up for the current haemorrhaging - also be good to see how good Kris Commons actually is.

Is Exmouth really nearby? I'd never have guessed...
I would.
In spite of having not been there for 4 years.