• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PaKistani Astrologer predicts Tendulkar carrer could be over

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Next he'll tell us that Australia will win the Ashes...
:laugh: :laugh:, well i dont think we need an astrologer to tell us that, it pretty conclusive at this stage

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
aussie said:
"I used to predict a lot on the outcome of cricket matches but after some of the predictions went wrong, mainly because of match fixing, I now refuse to predict on cricket matches,"
Ah he is another one of those people who blames every thing on match fixing.

I have a friend who says its all fixed if a batsman is out just before completing his 100/50 or just after completing the same. :D

Astrology is a great branch that has capability to predict future of anyone and has capability to change yor destiny with its effective pooja ,mantra and gemstones.Effective astrological remedies can help you to get rid of all bad curse of life.Astrology can help you to achieve desired success.Here, rediction of astrologer that Career of Sachin will soon come to end also come true.Astrological predictions have extrme powers to change your destiny.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Astrology is a great branch that has capability to predict future of anyone and has capability to change yor destiny with its effective pooja ,mantra and gemstones.Effective astrological remedies can help you to get rid of all bad curse of life.Astrology can help you to achieve desired success.Here, rediction of astrologer that Career of Sachin will soon come to end also come true.Astrological predictions have extrme powers to change your destiny.
Lots of atheists on here will piss themselves reading that.

watson

Banned
It would be too funny except that it's likely that some people pay money that they can't afford so that you can peddle your bull****.

bagapath

International Captain
Lots of atheists on here will piss themselves reading that.
I did.

I used to get mildly annoyed whenever these idiots crop up to post their **** and then go underground immediately. With age, come wisdom and diabetes. Now I just laugh at them and reach for my insulin syringe.

GGG

State Captain
Your post reminded me about this.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I did.

I used to get mildly annoyed whenever these idiots crop up to post their **** and then go underground immediately. With age, come wisdom and diabetes. Now I just laugh at them and reach for my insulin syringe.
:laughing:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Came true 7 years later. Lol

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Jupiter and Mars were taking breaks for 7 years perhaps. You have to give benefit of doubt to Mars because it has had some visitors during this time.

watson

Banned
Wtf is pooja?
According to the Urban Dictionary pooja can be one of the following;

pooja
The prayer, to pray
-I do pooja everyday in the morning.

pooja
The most ***iest, hottest, gorgeous, popular girl. Very popular, may come off as a bitch to losers.
-Josh: Damn! Stephanie's lookin mad ***y today. I wanna **** her.
-Dylon: Definatly, mad ***y ..i rate her a pooja.

Urban Dictionary: pooja
I think that the first option is probably the relevant one here. Although I'd like to make my own addition;

poojar
Anyone or anything that is completely full of ****.
-Kevin Pietersen and Astrology both have one thing in common. They're both poojar.

Last edited: