• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Malcolm Nash

cricket player

International Debutant
He is from England And he is use to play for Glamorgan,
He is our coach for under15,Can some one find his stats for me please,I tried to find it but wasnt succesfull,
Here is a good describtion

He is a fast medium pace to be honest
He was also a batsman batting lower down the order
He played around 1980s for his county team Glamorgan

Can some find his stats thank you :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Malcolm Nash

He was the bowler who was hit for six sixes by Sobers.
I always thought he was just some random player who was in the wrong\right place at the wrong\right time!
Evidently was a pretty reasonable bowler with a record like that!

cricket player

International Debutant
Richard said:
I always thought he was just some random player who was in the wrong\right place at the wrong\right time!
Evidently was a pretty reasonable bowler with a record like that!
I asked him that If there was any chance of him getting into the England team,
he said "I didnt get along with the selectors very well"I said why?he said"Once I took the wicket of 6 top order batsman and The tailenders werent getting out so The selectors asked him to ball a bit faster then he usually does,He got mad and said I am not going to change my pace It was my job to take 6 top order batsman out and that is what I did"

he also told me that he was never a deffensive batsman and that is the reason why his average as a batsman was never above 20,he always wanted to hit the ball over the top,

One more thing He loves donuts :) He eats alot and he reminds me of david shepard when he does umpiring.