• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats with pak cricket ?

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
Pak definitely look out of sorts in the recent outings....Akhtar is being missed for sure and to top it all the batting looks awful too.Youhana could make a difference but Inzi has to come good for Pak to go places.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
you're right it was the tests that Shoaib Ahktar was the one man show aswell as Inzi with his 300 run innings.

apart from the 1st match, NZ murdered him in the other two games. It appears as tho Abdur Razzaq was the nemesis in the ODI series.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
More good news from the Pakistani Quarters

Three top players :

Saeed Anwar

Wasim Akram

Inzimam-ul-Haq

have opted out of the upcoming October Test Series against Australia.

Inzamam is having a knee surgery so thats understandable, Now why would Wasim and Saeed want to miss ?

I would, infact any Pakistani fan would want Saeed to play as much as possible so that he can regain some sort of form, but yet he wants to sit back :I only one issue comes to mind (a little while back Saeed lost a daughter) maybe thats what is playing on his mind...if thats the case then undoubtedly he should keep himself away from cricket until it is resolved.

Wasim well....what could be brewing here? i dont know. A break ? whats going on here ?

Where is Pakistan cricket headed, I am bedazzled..... :I :confused:

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
And now i hear, moin is in the 22 probables for the test matches...now this is the limit. The're falling apart i tell ya.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
If Latif wants to take a break, Moin is the next automatic choice, isn't he? Is there some other 'keeper who can be blooded instead of giving another chance to Moin?

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
I dont think this the greatest of times to introduce a youngster, but still its not very late.
What i meant was why did all of them want a break all of a sudden ?

Moin is the automatic choice yes, but these transformations make me very suspicious, very indeed.

yorker

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Rashid Lateef has informed the PCB that he wants to play, Anwar is also said to be keen on Playing. Inzi is perhaps still injured while Akram wanna skip the Aus series for reasons best know to him.It is being said that the Captain and the Manager of Pak team wants to get rid of the above mentioned 4 senior cricketers, afterall Yawar Saeed had informed the Board that Rashid isn't interested in playing which Rashid has firmly
denied.
The only good news about Pak cric is that they have finally decided to get rid of Coach Mudassar, who was a totally useless felow, and he is being replaced by Pybus.Moin Khan has been asked to play for Pak A team against Lankan A team, if Moin shines in the match he might get the nod of the selectors!

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
What kind of "suspicions" are you harbouring?
I think a lot of polticis has gone on between these two, both seem to have a 'term' to finish, after which one gets sacked and the other easily played into the team. I find that horrible. One always gets to play the world cup while te other (who is better at the job) scraps for the little matches.Its only a theory though, a paranoid one at that.