• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 'No Negativity' / 'Good karma' thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pedro Delgado said:
:) Great days, I went to most of them that promotion season, Paul Simpson scored a hat-trick that day IIRC. Igor Stimac made his debut for the Rams in that 5-1, and scored our only goal too!
Yeah, I remember Stimac scoring, I was thinking he must have been wondering what he'd let himself in for!! I was buzzing after that game, where did it all go wrong???

I think I got a bit carried away in all the positivity. England is home to me, my favourite cricketer, Mr Flintoff, my favourite footballer, Chris Greenacre, and my favourite band, Oasis, the clue was in the definitely maybe reference.

Pascal Chimbonda though, you must be kidding me, Ryan Taylor should have his place in the team!

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
The Importance Of Being Idle was a good single but I've been fed up of them since Morning Glory to be honest.

But hey, like, whatever, each to their own and all that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I just love love love them, thoguht the last album was the best one since Morning Glory, and even if they release albums that are a bit ****, they are still a cracking live act 8-)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There's been plenty of great tunes since then though, Hindu Times, Stop Crying Your Heart Out, Stand By Me, etc

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
IMO none are a patch on even the least-good tracks of WTS - Wonderwall, Hey Now, She's Electric.
The only one I liked even as much as those 3 lately was Little By Little.
Hello, Roll With It, DLBIA, Some Might Say, Morning Glory and Champaigne Supernova are songs quite in a class of their own IMO.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well obviously you aren't alone in your view, most of the country would agree with you (bet it's not often someone says that to you eh Richard?? 8-) ) and they are all classic songs, they are indeed the reason why oasis are still pub's favourite jukebox band, but I have throroughly enjoyed a lot of their recent stuff, and all the recent live material is fantastic.