• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shoaib Akhtar Singing

atlanta

Cricket Spectator
actually he isn't so bad. Who knows, maybe he will leave the game of cricket to pursue a singing career. One can only hope.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
lol why on earth would you hope for that ? hes one of the worlds best pace bowlers on his day.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
His good :) But he is a much better bowler. Pity that PCB can't motivate him to concentrate on his game and help Pakistan win more matches.

atlanta

Cricket Spectator
sledger said:
lol why on earth would you hope for that ? hes one of the worlds best pace bowlers on his day.
:laugh: :laugh:

yes, shoaib is one of the worlds best pace bowler and I am the second coming on bradman. 8-) 8-)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
atlanta said:
:laugh: :laugh:

yes, shoaib is one of the worlds best pace bowler and I am the second coming on bradman. 8-) 8-)
well go on then if you are so clever, go ahead and name 3 genuine fast bowlers (not fast medium) that are better than him, and dont say harmison.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
atlanta said:
yes, shoaib is one of the worlds best pace bowler and I am the second coming on bradman.
Err What is your batting average in International/Domestic Cricket to be compared to Bradman ? Which team you play for. :laugh::laugh:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i wanna know how much of what he had had before that, he certainly looks like a hes had a fair bit of something

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
atlanta said:
actually he isn't so bad. Who knows, maybe he will leave the game of cricket to pursue a singing career. One can only hope.
We've alreadly lost one promising seamer to the World of music, last we need is another.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Obviously not, sadly, but he said he'd definately have taken-up domestic cricket in England if he'd not had the singing alley to go down.