• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hear, Hear, Hear : Lend me your Ear

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

SJS's Stats Factory

Providing Flexible Stats for the Inflexible Mind

Statsistics to fit all opinions !
Line up here for your turn !
Read on for more details !

I am offering a unique new service here.

Here is how it works ?

Step 1. Decide which player you hate ? (say Ponting) or which player you love ? (say Afridi)

Step 2. Decide what you want to prove ?
- He is the best in the world (or worse than the worst).
- He is a great player of spin (or cant tell leg break from leg glance)
- He is a destroyer of fast bowling (or has the runs the moment he hears the words chin and music spoken without a gap between them)
- He is the greatest fielder of all time (or he is to Ganguly as Ganguly is to Jonty Rhodes)

Step 3. Contact the undersigned.

Step 4. I will provide you with statistics that will prove whatever you want me to prove.

Why I am the best ?

I know there are others here who do the same but, there is a difference. They have fixed opinions. They are biased. They lack objectivity. Once they decide Ponting is cra* they just stick to that and are incapable of changing that.

I am unbiased.

I can prove, with stats, that Ponting is the greatest AND/OR at the same time that he is is to Walsh as Walsh is Bradman !!

I am totally objective and have no fixed opinions whatsoever. Only flexible statistics !!

Come and get your favourite heroes and villains put in their places with statistics that just cant be disputed.......... except by myself with another set of equally undisputable statistics :sleep:

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SJS said:

SJS's Statsistics to fit all opinions !
Line up here for your turn !
Read on for more details !

I am offering a unique new service here.

Here is how it works ?

Step 1. Decide which player you hate ? (say Ponting) or which player you love ? (say Afridi)

Step 2. Decide what you want to prove ?
- He is the best in the world (or worse than the worst).
- He is a great player of spin (or cant tell leg break from leg glance)
- He is a destroyer of fast bowling (or has the runs the moment he hears the words chin and music spoken without a gap between them)
- He is the greatest fielder of all time (or he is to Ganguly as Ganguly is to Jonty Rhodes)

Step 3. Contact the undersigned.

Step 4. I will provide you with statistics that will prove whatever you want me to prove.

Why I am the best ?

I know there are others here who do the same but, there is a difference. They have fixed opinions. They are biased. They lack objectivity. Once they decide Ponting is cra* they just stick to that and are incapable of changing that.

I am unbiased.

I can prove, with stats, that Ponting is the greatest AND/OR at the same time that he is is to Walsh as Walsh is Bradman !!

I am totally objective and have no fixed opinions whatsoever. Only flexible statistics !!

Come and get your favourite heroes and villains put in their places with statistics that just cant be disputed.......... except by myself with another set of equally undisputable statistics :sleep:
:D

I think your slogan should be "SJS's Stats Factory - Providing Flexible Stats for the Inflexible Mind!"

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Son Of Coco said:
:D

I think your slogan should be "SJS's Stats Factory - Providing Flexible Stats for the Inflexible Mind!"
Thanks. Its incorporated. 1.5% royalty for the use of your slogan :)

Son Of Coco

SJS said:
Thanks. Its incorporated. 1.5% royalty for the use of your slogan :)
haha :D Thank you very much! I'm just going to sit back and watch the cash roll in!

I just noticed the heading (I'm a bit slow)...I'm starting to tear up!

Last edited:

tooextracool

International Coach
another ridiculous and unnecessary thread from the man himself. im surprised that threads like these dont get closed,given that they bear absolutely no relevance to anything other than someone trying to make to make himself feel more important.

Son Of Coco

tooextracool said:
another ridiculous and unnecessary thread from the man himself. im surprised that threads like these dont get closed,given that they bear absolutely no relevance to anything other than someone trying to make to make himself feel more important.
Quick! You keep reeling SJS and I'll get the net! I think you've caught one here! :D

Was it the comment about Ricky Ponting? I have to admit, I thought of you straight away too :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Son Of Coco said:
Quick! You keep reeling SJS and I'll get the net! I think you've caught one here! :D

Was it the comment about Ricky Ponting? I have to admit, I thought of you straight away too :p
Partner (we are partners in enterprise now , right) do you think we should offer ststa to prove peoples opinions of other CW members as well :huh:

Son Of Coco

SJS said:
Partner (we are partners in enterprise now , right) do you think we should offer ststa to prove peoples opinions of other CW members as well :huh:
Hmmmm, we'd be walking a fine line there partner, threads have been closed for less...however, I feel we might have the necessary tact to pull it off. Obviously it'd mean more work as the stats would have to be constantly updated...but I'm willing to have a go if you are!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Son Of Coco said:
Hmmmm, we'd be walking a fine line there partner, threads have been closed for less...however, I feel we might have the necessary tact to pull it off. Obviously it'd mean more work as the stats would have to be constantly updated...but I'm willing to have a go if you are!
I dont think we will have to. I doubt if we will get requests for this.

PLUS

I am afraid my good friend Jason will sue me for doing this in the wrong forum and will move the court to get it shifted to OT :p

PS : Just kidding Jason, no offense mate.

Son Of Coco

SJS said:
I dont think we will have to. I doubt if we will get requests for this.

PLUS

I am afraid my good friend Jason will sue me for doing this in the wrong forum and will move the court to get it shifted to OT :p

PS : Just kidding Jason, no offense mate.
I think we should expect to be run off our feet at the start, it's good business sense to be prepared for the onslaught! :D

I know there's a lot of people disgruntled with stats here, I think it might actually be a lucrative market...I mean look how busy it's been so far! :-O

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I absolutely hate Richard Hadlee, and think he was a rubbish bowler.

I would like you to prove me correct.

Thank you.

Son Of Coco

FaaipDeOiad said:
I absolutely hate Richard Hadlee, and think he was a rubbish bowler.

I would like you to prove me correct.

Thank you.
Richard Hadlee is from NZ..........

Oh! We have to use stats, ahhh, give me a few moments. :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
King_Ponting said:
Who thinks Pontings crap???? U have to be kidding me
Want stats to prove he is crap ? Please send in your acceptance and we will start working on it :sleep:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Son Of Coco said:
Richard Hadlee is from NZ..........

Oh! We have to use stats, ahhh, give me a few moments. :D
SOC, if you need assistance please let me know :sleep:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
LongHopCassidy said:
Feel like a challenge, eh?
Justify that Dravid can't play spin.
You know the speed with which Dravid bats. This could take some time :sleep:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I know this is a p*ss take, but I still like the idea of you living up to this!

Could you please prove that:

1. Trevor Gripper is a superior batsman to Matthew Hayden.
2. Craig White is a superior allrounder to Chris Cairns.

King_Ponting

International Regular
nah mate i dont need information to prove that ponting is one of the worlds best batsman, his record speaks for itself. cheer anyway