• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hear, Hear, Hear : Lend me your Ear

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
The Question: Is Steven Tikolo a better cricketer than Sir Donald Bradman

The Answer: Of course he bloody well is!

In fact, he's so much better a comparison of the two players borders on unfair...
Well you answered it yourself SoC. I suppose what you need now is some clerical work by the statisticians to use as annexures. Here it is.

Is Steve Tikolo a better batsman than Donald Bradman

Well the short answer to that question, as SoC has so succinctly put it is ... YES.

For those enamoured with long winded rationale and evidence, statistics etc. here is the detail.

It is not easy to compare Bradman and Tikolo on their Test record. Not because Tikolo's isn't good enough but because it isn't - its just not there. The cruel ICC continues to discriminate against the underprivileged from the third world and superstars like Steve Tikolo are forced to showcase their wares in the next rung of competitive cricket - First Class Cricket.

Its not easy, as members of this forum are wll aware, to compare players from two different eras so we had to devise basic criteria which would be universally applicable across eras. We chose :-
  1. Versatility : Meaning ability to play in different conditions, in different climes, in different countries etc.
  2. Performance at Peak : Its generally accepted that players must be assessed at their peaks. Players tend to have different lengths of careers, some retire early while others play much beyond their use-by date and so on.
  3. Performance in Adversity
  4. Utility to the Team Beyond Batting

Versatility :
Bradman tended to play most of his First Class Cricket (which is what we are discussing here) exclusively at home. In between (just 3 times in 20 years !!) he went to England, virtually a home away from home since it was the father-land his fore-fathers came from. Where as Tikolo played his cricket jumping countries almost like a nomad. Have a look.

• Bradman never, ever played in such diverse conditions in his entire twenty year career. The closest he came to it was in the three seasons of 1929-30, 1930, 1930-31 when he played in three different countries. Australia, England and Scotland. Lets offer some concession to this over-rated Aussie and count it as four (he played Australia both at the beginning and the end of this period and what do we find. He averaged 96.3 in all first class games but you know what ? He wasn’t a match to our man Tikolo - the man for all seasons and all climes all countries and all continents.
  • In three seasons in succession (2005, 2005-6, and 2006, Tikolo played first class cricket in four different countries. First in Uganda, then Namibia, , then Zimbabwe and finally at home in Kenya. Averaging 100.55 !!

Performance at Peak :
I have always found something very fishy about Bradman’s record. Year after year he kept ratcheting up the same kind of numbers close to or just above a hundred in averages. You will agree that this sounds more suspicious than Ahmadinijad’s winning massive majority in city after Iranian city. If he averaged in the seventies in his worst years and close to hundred overall, when did he ever play really really well ? A valid question you will agree. So I decided to put Bradman’s best to test.

• In the Aussie season of 1938-39, Bradman had his best ever FC performance, averaging 153.2. Very good indeed.
  • Now we turn to our poor black man from impoverished Africa. His best year was 2006 in Kenya, He averaged a whopping 278.0 !!

I wont insult Tikolo by calling those figures Bradmanesque.

I can hear some murmurs in the background of disgruntled Aussies cribbing about a one off fluke. You just cant please these damn Aussies can you. Nevertheless, I decided to take the next best season of both these champions.
  • Bradman had his next best FC season again at home in 1933-34 when he averaged 132.4. Well we cant be surprised can we.
  • We turn our attention to our man Tikolo and find that he had his next best FC season in 2000-01 also at home, in Kenya – he averaged 156 !!

Well, well well. Where did those whinging Aussie fans disappear ??

Although there are no more murmurs on this account, I decided to put this figure to a still more rigorous test. I added the top THREE seasons of each player by adding Bradman’s next best of 1935-36 and Tikolo’s next best of 2005 in Namibia. Here are the combined averages
  • Bradman : 136.8
  • Tikolo : 170.3

Bradman supporters tend to hide the fact that Bradman never played in any ICC recognized country other than two, at home and in England. He went to Scotland but never batted there.

Steve Tikolo on the other hand played in as many as eleven ICC recognized countries, four of them being Test playing nations ! Well, well, well. Sticking to home turf and friendly nations are we Sir Donald ?

Performance in Adversity
Talking of friendly countries, without wanting to rake up sensitive and emotional issues, one cant help remind ourselves of the background of the two gentlemen. The first, a white man, from a developed country, ancestors from THE imperial power of the word used to being the ‘lords and masters’ of the lowly aborigines and other such ‘backward’ and coloured people.

The other, a blackman, from impoverished Africa, ancestors enslaved by the same white people who were the ancestors of Sir Donald and worse still with the sword of racism hanging permanently over him. Yet this poor man had no options of playing cricket when he started out except in neighboring South Africa with all the associated race issues of the recent past.

Does it deter our hero? No. He plays his very first season of FC cricket (1995-96) in the same South Africa for the regional side of Border scoring 240 runs – exactly 240 more than the number Sir Donald scored in that country.

Utility to the Team Beyond Batting
Although this discussion is about their relative batting strengths, we would be failing in our task if we did not touch upon other aspects of their cricket.

Bowling :
Sir Donald is known to be a bowler of leg breaks and has two Test wickets to his credit, one of those being of Walter Hammond one of the greatest batsmen of all time. In all first class cricket Bradman has the following bowling record

• Matches : 234
  • Wickets : 36
  • Avg : 38.0
  • Str Rate : 80.0
  • Wkts/Match : 0.15
  • 5 Wkt hauls : ZILCH
  • Best : 3 for 35

Now our hero from the starving Africa.
  • Matches : 46
  • Wickets : 63
  • Avg : 37.8
  • Str Rate : 70.1
  • Wkts/Match : 1.37
  • 5 Wkt hauls : 1
  • Best : 6 for 80

I do not need to add any comments !

Fielding :
  • Bradman is considered a dependable outfielders of his time and took
    • 131 catches in
    • 234 FC games at
    • 0.56 catches per match.
  • Tikolo considered one of the fleetest footed outfielders in the world, took
    • 41 catches in his
    • 46 FC games at
    • 0.89 catches per match.

I think out of sheer regard for the state the Bradman supporters must be we won't rub it in. Simply...

Q.E.D.

Bouncer

State Regular
Can some prove following

1) Ajit Agarkar is way better all rounder than Wasim Akrem ( I have seen this been attempted on indian cricket forums)

2) Sreesanth is more Hard core than Javed Miandad.

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Can some prove folowing

1) Ajit Agarkar is way better all rounder than Wasim Akrem ( I have seen this been attempted on indian cricket forums)

2) Sreesanth is more Hard core than Javed Miandad.
It is blasphemy to even mention the name of the all-mighty AAA (PBUH) in the same breath as mere mortals. I would tremble at the thought of entertaining such a request but I have seen the public demand for such a deesrtation and very reluctantly, indeed, I shall do so. I promise you, you will never, ever, dare to put the two of them on the same page - they dont even belong in the same library :sleep:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I set this thread free and thus it has returned, like a true love always does. I'm up for resuming my statistician position SJS, and if that last sentence is anything to go by this period of my employment might become known as 'rhyme time'.

That Sreesanth is more hard core than Javed Miandad may be difficult to prove without access to cricinfo's member's only 'Hardcore Stats' section.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I set this thread free and thus it has returned, like a true love always does. I'm up for resuming my statistician position SJS, and if that last sentence is anything to go by this period of my employment might become known as 'rhyme time'.

That Sreesanth is more hard core than Javed Miandad may be difficult to prove without access to cricinfo's member's only 'Hardcore Stats' section.
Okay you have your job back and also your first assignment - Sreesanth versus Miandad on the Hard core stakes (whatever that may mean). Dont attempt the AAA one. I am through with it and it is a matter of faith :@

Bouncer

State Regular
It is blasphemy to even mention the name of the all-mighty AAA (PBUH) in the same breath as mere mortals. I would tremble at the thought of entertaining such a request but I have seen the public demand for such a deesrtation and very reluctantly, indeed, I shall do so. I promise you, you will never, ever, dare to put the two of them on the same page - they dont even belong in the same library :sleep:

I am waiting for your piece on Ajit>>>>>>Akram...this should be great reading!:)

What i meant by Sreesanth being more hard core was that for someone to prove that sree is more aggressive, more of a street fighter than JM and sree over the years have given us enough pictures that can be used to prove that JM is no match for sree's aggressiveness!

funnygirl

State Regular
I am waiting for your piece on Ajit>>>>>>Akram...this should be great reading!:)

What i meant by Sreesanth being more hard core was that for someone to prove that sree is more aggressive, more of a street fighter than JM and sree over the years have given us enough pictures that can be used to prove that JM is no match for sree's aggressiveness!
How dare u call him Ajit :@ .u should call him adding either Sir or His highness to his name.

Sir Ajit Agarkar is the best ever:notworthy

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Coming up, after this short break :)

How dare u call him Ajit :@ .u should call him adding either Sir or His highness to his name.

Sir Ajit Agarkar is the best ever:notworthy
You said it FG. I would only disagree that a knighthood or any other worldly titles are good enough or indeed needed for our, haathi ke kaan wallah, cricketing deity !

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay you have your job back and also your first assignment - Sreesanth versus Miandad on the Hard core stakes (whatever that may mean). Dont attempt the AAA one. I am through with it and it is a matter of faith :@
No worries SJS. I'll get on it on Monday...I'm away for the weekend. I thought I was due for some long service leave.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
A task was given to me many moons ago by an irreverent and frivolous youngster.

“Ajit Agarkar is a way better all rounder than Akram – Prove it!”

Not exactly given, but thrown at me like a challenge, like the proverbial gauntlet. Well you know me. I love my job and my assignments are to me as the manna from heaven was for the Israelites in the biblical times. A challenge is what I thrive on as the Israelites did on the manna in those hot days in the Sinai and the gauntlets, particularly those belonging to brash young interlopers, are amongst my most prized possessions. Yet, I balked. I stopped. I withdrew. I decided this one is not for me.

Why you ask?

Well, let me ask you. If you were a Muslim or a Sikh like myself and were asked to prove that Mohammad (PBUH) or Nanak (PBUH) were better looking or had most lustrous beards or more aquiline noses than, say… well… any mere mortal. What would you do? Wouldn’t you quake at the very prospect? Wouldn’t a sense of foreboding hold your hand? Wouldn’t you just pray that the prospects of impending doom would just disappear?

I can see my Christian, atheist and agnostic friends smiling wryly. They are cynical and mocking in their disbelief at what I say. They have convinced themselves that I am looking for a way to out of my predicament without losing face. Now that’s the problem with these non-believers. They just don’t get it. They do not realize that the task given to me is far from being a daunting one. Far from it. Why, its not even a task. Who needs to prove that the sun emits more heat than the moon? Or an even more basic truism that Obama is a slight improvement on Dubya? My problems are much more basic. Much more internal. Much more spiritual. Why, it’s a matter of faith.

How do you even start to make a portrait, even a pen-portrait, of these men of God. Its not done. Its preposterous. Its blasphemy. No mere mortal can and should try and reduce holy men to sketches in pen, pencil, charcoal, oil or water colours. No. Not even in words. And you want me to do even worse than that. Forget pen. Pencil, assorted colour media or words; you want me to use statistics? Statistics? To describe the indescribable, the divine, the sacred, the celestial? Its impossible. Its much worse than that. It is disrespectful, insulting, irreligious, profane, ungodly, sacrilegious, blasphemous!

No I wasn’t going to do it, I told myself, and that was that.

I put the manna away and let the gauntlet stay on the floor.

But you know how it is with manna and gauntlets in this lousy Bombay weather. The gauntlet got dirtier, grimier and filthier while the manna , as the holy Bible tells us, “bred worms and stank” even in the hot and totally dry (dry as in Sinai not as in Gujarat) ambience of the middle east. The stronger the stench the worse I felt. For besides being a true believer I was also a true professional and I was really torn between my two defining selfs.

Finally, this Friday, while Sunny Gavaskar was touching the feet of Sathya Sai Baba in Puttapurthi, I paid by obeisance to the elephant God, he of the large elephantine ears, and decided that I would do it even though I was sure that when I had been done with it, anything might, and definitely would, happen to me. I might be struck by lightening (the minimum I thought and very convenient for the presiding deities in these heavy thunderous monsoons of Bombay) or disaster of disastersl, I might completely lose my faculty to follow cricketing statistics.

Can you beat that for a disaster to strike an old man seven months before 'Sashti Poorthi'. Can you imagine me actually believing that Hobbs was a better batsman than Nawaz Mohammad inspite of the latter’s far superior Test batting average! Or that, SF Barnes was a better bowler than the multifaceted Alfred Lyttleton inspite of the "part time" wicket keeper's astounding bowling average in Test matches of under 5 per wicket! Oh God please have mercy on my soul.

Please let lightening strike me.

Pleeeease. :unsure:

*leaves for Lonavala for one last look at the mountains (YES they ARE mountains and not hills you bloody North Indian) before the inevitable*

(follow this space)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
“Ajit Agarkar is a way better all rounder than Akram – Prove it!” continued. . .

Okay so here we go.

1. In the company of cricketing Gods.

If I asked you, "What are the two things common between the following ?"
  • - Sir Donald Bradman
  • - Jack Hobbs
  • - Leonard Hutton
  • - Colin Cowdrey
  • - Clive Walcott
  • - Vivian Richards
You could reply, "One they are all great batsmen and two they were all knighted."

Well your answers are correct but not the ones I am looking for.

Okay let me give you a different list and ask the same question.
  • - Garfield Sobers
  • - Ian Botham
You could say, One they are great allrounders and they were both knighted by the queen. Again the answers though correct are not the one's I was looking for.

I'll give you another chance. Here is another list. Answer the same question for these two.
  • - Richard Hadlee
  • - Gubby Allen
You might say that these are two great new ball bowlers and received knighthoods. I am afraid you have made the same mistake - provided correct but not the right answers.

Okay let me put it differently. What do all these ten have in common.

Aha you say. They are all great cricketers knighted for their services to the game.

You are right on one count. Yes they are all great cricketers but the other answer is not the right one. Yes these ten were all knighted but that is not why they are on this very special list. There are a few others on that list who were not knighted. But you are right they are all great cricketers.

I suppose it makes common sense that the others on the list would also be great cricketers. and they are. Great batsmen from all over the world like Headley, Kanhai and Greenidgs, Trumper, Hill and Macartney, Mitchell and Dempster, Gavaskar, Vishwanath and Vengsarkar, Hanif, Inzemam and Mohammad Yousuf, Mendis, Wettimuny and Jayawardane, Hammond Compton and May belong in this exclusive club.

So do great all rounders (besides Sobers, Botham and Hadlee already mentioned) like Mankad, Miller, Barlow and Flintoff.

There are also some of the greatest bowlers of all time on the list. Besides those already mentioned we find, England's fast medium bowler Maurice Tate, Pakistani spinner Nasim-ul-Ghani and English off spinner Ray illingworth.

Why, there are also some of the greatest wicket keepers the world has seen on this very special list like Percy Sherwill of South Africa, Les Ames and Godfrey Evans of England, Clyde Walcott of West Indies and Moin Khan of Pakistan.

Clearly this is a veritable who's who of the greatest players the game has ever seen. Its very good to see the number of Indians and Pakistani's on that list.

Oh, by the way, there is another Indian we forgot to mention his name. Want to know his name ?

- Ajit Bhalchandra Agarkar (PBUH),

a player who sits comfortably in that august company as if he belongs there so naturally which. of course, he does by virtue of that brilliant century he scored at the Mecca of cricket seven years ago this month to take his rightful place amongst the all time greats who have that honour.

As for the usurper, Wasim Akram, the less said the better.​

2. Early signs of potential - maintained throughout the career

Ajit Agarkar (PBUH) showed his phenomenal potential very early in his brilliant though short career. The Indian selectors by their proverbial short sighted ness played him only 26 Test matches and though they included him in only 191 of the zillions of games India played, at least this was enough for our ehro to show himself to be far ahead of the highly over rated Akram whom the Pakistani's played in 104 Tests and 356 ODI' !! Shocking but a great player does not need more than 191 ODI's to show his unparalleled class.

Lets take batting first.

Batting in ODI's
- Ajit Agarakar (PBUH) scored his 10th run in the highly competitive world of one day internationals, in his very second innings :thumbup:
- Wasim Akram could manage to do so only in his 4th ! :thumbdown
-Agarkar (PBUH) scored his 1269th (and sadly last) odi run in his 113th innings.
-Akram managed this in 114th innings.​

I can already hear murmurs of "small difference" and "chance stat" from interested parties. Well let me lay out the entire career of the Indian great (batting in ODI's) and compare with the Pakistani for the same. You decide.
Code:
[B]In ODI's	Innings number	[/B]
	[B]        AA	AK[/B]

10th run     	2	4
50th run	5	9
100th run	8	20
200th run	18	27
300th run	31	36
400th run	39	50
500th run	46	60
6ooth run	53	65
700th run	63	66
800th run	70	72
900th run	79	89
1000th run	83	94
1100th run	92	102
1200th run	106	108
1269th run	113	114
Does one need to say more? At every stage of his career our champ has been way ahead of the imposter and yet .....​

Bowling in ODI's
Exactly the same holds good for bowling. Have a look.
Code:
	[B]MATCH NUMBER	
WKT #      AA 	AK[/B]

[B]10th 	5th 	9th 
25th  	11th 	20th
50th  	23rd	38th
110th 	67th	74th
150th 	97th	114th
200th 	133rd	143rd
250th 	163rd	173rd
288th 	191st	199th[/B]
WOW !! Can you imagine how many wickets our master would have got if he had played 356 matches ? Well far more than 502 is the easiest reply to give I suppose :dry:

Now these wickets and runs is not the only race where our rabbit beats the Pakistani tortoise. Take any significant landmark. Here are some examples...

• Agarkar (PBUH) got his first fifty in his 69th match. Akram got his in his 93rd :-O
  • Agarkar's (PBUH) highest ODI score is 95. Akram's is 86 :@

3. The Myth of the Bombay Duck and the Lahori 'Tandoori' Murgh*
*Tandoori chicken

As is the fate of all great men, jealousy triggers all kinds of rumours and conspiracies. Untruths are spread and repeated so many times that the more gullible start seeing some smoke where there never ever was a fire. Our hero has faced many such insinuations. One of the most devious and also most laughable one's has been the one which ended in some non-believer committing the ultimate blasphemy - calling him the "Bombay Duck". Not in admiration for his being like a delicacy to be savoured for that his art truly is but in cruel reference to his apparent propensity to score ducks almost more times than he went out to bat !

Of course this was a blatant untruth but no one has bothered to nail the lie as we intend to do today. Not just that we shall prove that while between these two sub-continental cricketers we do not find and Bombay Duck, we do see a Pakistani delicacy - a Lahori Murgha - Tandoori if you please :jump:

(watch this space)

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Bombay Duck or Lahori Tandoori Murgha ?
. . . continued

Agarkar (PBUH) was only playing the second Test match of his career in December 1999 at the Adelaid against the undisputed champions of the world - Steve Waugh's Australians. In the first innings, his very first on foreign soil, the young hero had come in with his side on the mat at 220 for 6 and not much batting to follow.

Did this daunt our hero. NO.

First with keeper Prasad, then with fast bowler Srinath and finally with leg spinner Kumble, the valiant young man from Bombay fought the rampaging McGrath, Kasprowicz <Fleming and the devious Shane Warne for ages warding off 69 deliveries and taking his side to relative respectability.

The Aussie skipper, the wily old fox, Steve Waugh, immediately realised that here was a very dangerous player. If this young man's wings were not clipped immediately, the hold on the throne of the world champions would be in serious jeopardy. Had he not already shown his prowess when the Aussies had batted? He had got rid of the Aussie skipper himself and the dangerous Gilchrist and now this amazing batting display under duress. No this could not be allowed. This meteor had to be checked.

When Agarkar came to bat in the second innings (again having dismissed the Aussie skipper in the second innings along with his brother Mark and the opener Blewett) Australia decided to surround the young man and attack as if the Australian empire depended on it. Waugh placed himself in a strategic position and it worked. The young man perished off the very first ball he faced. Waugh, the catcher, and the bowler Fleming had done the team a signal service and it showed in the result. India collapsed like a house of cards after the young man's departure and lost the Test match.

Our hero was crest fallen.He took it personally. He had let the country down.

For the next three weeks he was completely lost to the world. Unfortunately these three weeks included the next two Test matches and four Indian innings. Our heart broken hero came to the field like a zombie, dressed one suspects by emotional team mates and guided towards the batting crease but he went back every time as he came - like a zombie. He was out first ball in the first innings, out first ball in the second, out first ball in the third, and after the first ball of the fourth innings had gone past his blank unstaring eyes, he was out off the next.

In five innings he had managed to ward off, surreptitiously, just one delivery. It was the most tragic episode in cricket's 120 odd year history but were the cruel Aussies touched ?Of course not. They were delighted and rubbed it in by using the unkindest name ever used by anyone for a person facing such personal trauma - the Bombay Duck.

The spell wasn't broken till the young man came back to the mother land and then he finally played a game for his country at his home ground against the other strong side in the world - South Africa.

More trauma awaited the young man and his team before he went into bat.

India batted first and were rocked by the fiery pace of Donald and Pollock and the crafty swing of Kallis. The top order collapsed in a manner much worse than anything that had happened in Australia. Skipper Tendulkar was standing alone amongst the ruins of the rest of the Indian batting. Realising the delicate mental state of his young state mate, he signalled for Kumble to come in first but that did not help.

India were a miserable 167 for 7 when our young man walked in to join his skipper and the nation stopped breathing as it watched not the fate of its team in distress but a young man facing the greatest test of mental strength any young man may have faced in the history of organised sport.

Agarkar's (PBUH) last 6 balls in Test cricket had yielded not a single run but he had yielded his wicket five times in those six balls. He survived the first few balls but then disaster struck.

Tendulkar was caught behind off Kallis for a magnificent 97. India were now 8 down for 173 and Srinath walked out to join his beleaguered fast bowling partner.

This time the wait wasn't long. Srinath was bowled first ball and last man Murali Karthik (a bunny if there ever was one) went in to join a man whose recent record had made him the laughing stock of the world and a nervous wreck who was amazing his countrymen by the simple act of not breaking down.

Now began less than an hour of cricket which was to define Agarkar (PBUH) as mentally the strongest sportsman this country of ours has ever produced. Putting those six balls and all Aussie chants of Bombay Duck behind him, he flayed the Proteas attack to all corners of the field. With Murali Karthik he put on 52 runs before Karthik was finally bowled by Pollock for 14 runs. Our hero had score 41 tremendous runs of just 43 deliveries which included 8 blistering strokes to all corners of the field.

At the end of it he was left unconquered and returned to the pavilion to a stunned and then tumultuous response.

Not only Bombay was stunned. India was stunned. Australia was stunned. The entire cricketing fraternity was stunned. Not just by the breathtaking display of batsmanship but the unbelievable strebgth of character a young man had displayed in the most unimaginable of trying circumstance.

Agarkar (OBUH) had put all demons at rest along and yet the Bombay Duck continues to be used by cruel Australians to besmirch the honourable name of this great sportsman.

After those 5 ducks in the first four Tests, AA got just 4 more in the next 22. He just did not play enough Tests for his career proportion to become significantly lower. But we have another option of verifying that. His ODI record. After all, he did play 191 ODI's even though far less than he deserved to. Okay fair enough. Here is his record for ducks in ODI's.

- ODI's : 191
- Ducks : 10
- Matches/Duck : 19.1

A duck every 19 matches. Hmmm. So that makes him a delicacy of the Bombay Duck variety, does it ?

I have the figures of another player with me which are very interesting. Let me share them with you.

- Matches : 356
- Ducks : 28
- Matches/Duck : 12.7

Aha A duck every 12.7 games. Wonder what kind of delicacy this would be called. I suppose before choosing a name you would like to know the city where the player comes from. Well the city is Lahore.

I suppose "Lahori Tandoori Murgh" should be quite appropriate. My mouth waters.

Unlike the Australians I do not take pleasure in making fun of a sportsman so I refuse to tell you his name. Let me just say that he does not bowl with his right arm like AA, is 6'2" tall, unfortunately diabetic, wears spectacles off the field, called the Sultan for being able to make the ball swerve and has had problems regarding 'mending' of cricket matches. No. I am sorry I refuse to divulge more.

... continued​

funnygirl

State Regular
That was too long,quite understandably we are talking about the one and only, the incomparable legend.You need all the words in dictionary to describe his talent and class.Amazing analysis.All i can say is, Wasim who?