• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hattrick To Win The Match!!!!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
[Richard mode]Rubbish bowling, he went for 62, anyone knows wicket's aren't important in ODI.[/Richard mode]

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow! That is truely amazing. That has to be the most remarkable win to a One Day International ever. I guess the equivalent would be 3 sixes off the last 3 balls to win a game.

shaka

International Regular
Great hat trick, I couldnt believe it, when I left Uni today they were 7 down with one over remaining. Good job done by Dippenaar, I did not think he was worthy of opening, but he has proved otherwise.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I cant believe this. I had no clue this had happened till I saw this thread.

My first reaction was, what would have happened if it was India beating Pakistan like this in a match being played at Sharjah !!! :-O :-O

Steulen

International Regular
SJS said:
I cant believe this. I had no clue this had happened till I saw this thread.

My first reaction was, what would have happened if it was India beating Pakistan like this in a match being played at Sharjah !!! :-O :-O
You can fix all you like, but that final ball...the great Wasim Akram himself would have been proud of it.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
I couldn't believe it when I opened up cricinfo either.

Needing 4 runs off the last over: 1 1 W W W. Amazing.

12th Man

U19 12th Man
probably the most exciting finish since sa v eng in bloemfontein (i think) the tie.

big up to charl for not giving up

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I'll have to admit only the last ball was really great. The others were good combined with stupid batting if you really look at it. Good job though.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah, you cannot hold that against Charl though... He did what he was supposed to do and kept the ball at the stumps and once the batsmen made mistakes, he was able to capitalize on them... Well done.

Deja moo

International Captain
Gah....feel so sorry for Gayle..It seemed as if the lower order had been taking batting lessons from Tino Best.

Craig

World Traveller
It is a moment like that where CL tell's his team-mates "I had that planned all along" :D

Deja moo

International Captain
^you mean the way he just started celebrating the last dismissal without looking back to check if the umpire didnt think so ? That was odd.