• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nuneaton Thursday League 2005

12th Man

U19 12th Man
on the opening night of the nuneaton thursday league last years winners ansley and runners up bedworth won in div1. in div 2, sapcote chasing 100 for victory against crescent were bowled out for 9

chris.hinton

International Captain
12th Man said:
on the opening night of the nuneaton thursday league last years winners ansley and runners up bedworth won in div1. in div 2, sapcote chasing 100 for victory against crescent were bowled out for 9
have you got the division so you can post them as i like to know

12th Man

U19 12th Man
division 2 was 9 all out.

Week 2 was last night. the only result i know (as i scored it) was:
Bedworth (2003 winners, 2004 runners up) v Nuneaton (03 Div 3 winners, 04 Div 2 winners)

nuneaton got 135-4 off 18, with only 6 fours and 1 six, very good running, tim whitemore got 47
bedworth 123-5 of 18, never really in it, richard davenport (bat maker at vsports) got 39.