Thread: Pakistan A in Zimbabwe

Pakistan A in Zimbabwe

The tour runs from May 6-23 with two four-day games at the CFX Academy and Harare, followed by three one-day matches.

Four-Day squad Stuart Carlisle (capt), Blessing Mahwire, Brendan Taylor, Mark Vermeulen, Stuart Matsikenyeri, Sean Williams, Chamunorwa Chibhabha, Tawanda Mupariwa, Graeme Cremer, Allan Mwayenga, Trevor Gripper, Neil Ferreira, Keith Dabengwa, Anthony Ireland, Charles Coventry.

One-Day squad Stuart Carlisle (capt), Blessing Mahwire, Keith Dabengwa, Stuart Matsikenyeri, Brendan Taylor, Mark Vermeulen, Douglas Marillier, Chamunorwa Chibhabha, Sean Williams, Tawanda Mupariwa, Anthony Ireland, Ian Nicholson, Gavin Ewing, Charles Coventry.

Courtesy - cricinfo

I would be following the performance of Marillier I think.

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratyush
    The tour runs from May 6-23 with two four-day games at the CFX Academy and Harare, followed by three one-day matches.

Four-Day squad Stuart Carlisle (capt), Blessing Mahwire, Brendan Taylor, Mark Vermeulen, Stuart Matsikenyeri, Sean Williams, Chamunorwa Chibhabha, Tawanda Mupariwa, Graeme Cremer, Allan Mwayenga, Trevor Gripper, Neil Ferreira, Keith Dabengwa, Anthony Ireland, Charles Coventry.

One-Day squad Stuart Carlisle (capt), Blessing Mahwire, Keith Dabengwa, Stuart Matsikenyeri, Brendan Taylor, Mark Vermeulen, Douglas Marillier, Chamunorwa Chibhabha, Sean Williams, Tawanda Mupariwa, Anthony Ireland, Ian Nicholson, Gavin Ewing, Charles Coventry.

Courtesy - cricinfo

I would be following the performance of Marillier I think.
    Yeah me to,he is my fav cricketer along with others because he invented over the wicket keeper sweep shot he also won a game againts india using that sort of shot.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

International Coach tooextracool's Avatar
    Dick Quicks Island Adventure Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    Yeah me to,he is my fav cricketer along with others because he invented over the wicket keeper sweep shot he also won a game againts india using that sort of shot.
    the 'marillier sweep', and it was even more hilarious when he used it to hammer mcgrath in the last over at the WACA in 2001. pity though, that they stil lost that game by 1 run.
    Tendulkar = the most overated player EVER!!
    Beckham = the most overated footballer EVER!!
    Vassell = the biggest disgrace since rikki clarke!!

Quote Originally Posted by tooextracool
    the 'marillier sweep', and it was even more hilarious when he used it to hammer mcgrath in the last over at the WACA in 2001. pity though, that they stil lost that game by 1 run.
    They almost beat australia in that game it was good performance by the alistair campbell he was a good batsman,Zimababwe still remains my fav cricket team but it has been the same sense the rebels left,Andy flower grant flower they were class players and no one should forget them,

The game of cricket gets interesting when a team like zimbabwe make teams sucha as australia run for their money,

That was one of my all time favourite cricketing memories. The whole (arrogant) crowd was stunned enough by the fact that Zimbos were that close to Aus, and then when he pulled it out twice, no-one knew what to think!

Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    They almost beat australia in that game it was good performance by the alistair campbell he was a good batsman)
    it was actually stuart carlisle who scored 119.

Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox
    That was one of my all time favourite cricketing memories. The whole (arrogant) crowd was stunned enough by the fact that Zimbos were that close to Aus, and then when he pulled it out twice, no-one knew what to think!
    the whole situation was set up brilliantly. most people would have given up watching after australia piled on 302 or at least when andy flower was out. and who would have thought that an unknown batsman in marillier would play a completely unknown shot and hammer 4, 2, 4 off the first 3 balls he faced in his inning and of mcgraths last over.

the whole situation was set up brilliantly. most people would have given up watching after australia piled on 302 or at least when andy flower was out. and who would have thought that an unknown batsman in marillier would play a completely unknown shot and hammer 4, 2, 4 off the first 3 balls he faced in his inning and of mcgraths last over.
    Yup,just recently marillier has scored 202 runs in domestic cricket in logan cup.
    I will follow his career closely

we should see a lot more of these tours, with an a team playing a lower test country
    Robert Key has a lot on his plate (Sky Sports News,sun 24 apr)

Thread Information