• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Take a shot...anyone's shot!

Link

State Vice-Captain
how about haydens casual able down the pitch, and from this, the hoick into the stand beyond long on, or the amazing pull shot ( given the position)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah. I reckon last season everyone was doing "The Haydos". It was just a slog for everyone else. He actually has the ability to walk down the wicket and play a proper cricket shot, unlike me and my mates.

Link

State Vice-Captain
i would also fall into that category :p, come to think of it, it was the reason to a few of my dismissals 8-)