• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

picture this....do join in plz

mofo123

U19 12th Man
bowler runs in with 3 slips conditions r amazing cool breeze sunny day, covers walking in mid on and mid off r up. square leg... fine leg is on the ropes and fine. point is ready to pounce...gap between mid on and square leg.....delivery comes down at a nippy pace 75 mph ur the batsmen... wot do u do and the ball pitches its a little full few inches infront of a good length swinging out...beauty of a ball...wot do u do

heres wot i do

watching the ball carefully step back then a shhort stride forward offer full face with a lose bottom hand, a shake of the hips the get a bit of force open the face, hope to run it thru empty gully for 4! beautifulllllllllllllll....

3 am and im thinking abt this...but i thought it would b nice if all of u couldd spend a moment to paint a picture and act it out...just to indugle us...u can ofcorse be just a fielder or the on looking wicket keeper or bowler:) thanx

Last edited:

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
He's bowled a morrvellous leg-break, and it's eluded the meat of the bat and taken the edge! Solid corrt n' bowled!

[/Tony Greig-ness]

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
mofo123 said:
bowler runs in with 3 slips conditions r amazing cool breeze sunny day, covers walking in mid on and mid off r up. square leg... fine leg is on the ropes and fine. point is ready to pounce...gap between mid on and square leg.....delivery comes down at a nippy pace 75 mph ur the batsmen... wot do u do and the ball pitches its a little full few inches infront of a good length swinging out...beauty of a ball...wot do u do

heres wot i do

watching the ball carefully step back then a shhort stride forward offer full face with a lose bottom hand, a shake of the hips the get a bit of force open the face, hope to run it thru empty gully for 4! beautifulllllllllllllll....

3 am and im thinking abt this...but i thought it would b nice if all of u couldd spend a moment to paint a picture and act it out...just to indugle us...u can ofcorse be just a fielder or the on looking wicket keeper or bowler:) thanx

What line ???

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
Charge at him , offering the full face of the bat down the ground. As mid off and mid-on are up , they will have no chance if you hit it cleanly