• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If....

mofo123

U19 12th Man
you could watch a double wicket match, u knw the ones 2 players batting for 10 overs and minus 5 runs for a wicket loss pick ur strongest team...remeber 2 players who can wollop and bowl..
my team...
wasim akram
shahid afridi

cricket player

International Debutant
Yes I remember The one That took place in pakistan and Shahid afridi along with wasim akram won that tournament it was a very good tournament indeed.

For me the same.

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
cricket player said:
Yes I remember The one That took place in pakistan and Shahid afridi along with wasim akram won that tournament it was a very good tournament indeed.

For me the same.

these two won the same on in houston too!

richie richardson out sixed afridi though. this was in 01 i think.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
The teams from that tournament (quoted from the article):

New Zealand: Jacon Oram, Daniel Vettori
Sri Lanka: Aravinda de Silva, Mahela Jayawardene
West Indies: Carl Hooper, Chris Gayle
England: Andrew Flintoff, Adam Hollioake
Australia: John Davison, Greg Blewett
South Africa: Allan Donald, Steve Elworthy
Pakistan: Shahid Afridi, Wasim Akram
Zimbabwe: Guy Whittall, Alistair Campbell

I'd go with Jacob Oram and Andrew Flintoff.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
Brett Lee and Andy Symonds
You'd have Brett Lee? Considering his batting record I wouldn't even consider him with the likes of Cairns, Flintoff and Afridi available.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Somerset said:
You'd have Brett Lee? Considering his batting record I wouldn't even consider him with the likes of Cairns, Flintoff and Afridi available.
his batting's way underrated. I'll never forget the time against the Indians when he was new to the crease and he comes out and about first ball whacks a cover drive sorta thing for six. walks off the ground. game won on the second last ball.