• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Awsome Season For My Team

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
This has been an awsome start for my team. 14 more games to go. LOL i know its a bit early, but hey...atleast the start is worth it!

the Houston Cougars Sports Club II

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
lol great. do you bat? if so what number?
if you bowl..then what type...pacer/attack/spin/medium pacer.

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
I am a tale end slugger, and usually come at the no. 7 spot right after our sorry *** keeper. Im a paceman for our team, and normally introduced in the first bowling change.

do you know someone named abbas rizvi. he played as opener for the american cricket team a while back, and still plays every once in a while there in northern california.

btw, you guys have superior grounds. but we have more cricket crazy peeps. :)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
aliG said:
lol great. do you bat? if so what number?
if you bowl..then what type...pacer/attack/spin/medium pacer.
Opening batsman who batted most of the season at first drop :(

Swervy

International Captain
just about to set off for my first game of the season...its a bit soggy out there though

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
update us as to how it went swervy. dont forget your personal score! hope you hit a ton...

Swervy

International Captain
aliG said:
update us as to how it went swervy. dont forget your personal score! hope you hit a ton...

too wet to play!!!!!! i now cant play for another 2 weeks though...will keep you informed though :D