• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin Turns 32 today !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Here's hoping all the best to the master and hope he has many more enjoyable days on the cricket field...and off it too.

:happybday :happybday :happybday

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I remember 4 years ago, i was thinking that "damn i cant wait for 4 years until sachin retires, then aus can win"

Ok was stupid thinking but i was alot younger then ;)

Happy Birthday sachin

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WoW! 32! He's been around for as long as I can remember, when he finally does retire, it is going to be a sad day for all Indian fans, and cricket fans world wide, let's just hope that is at least another 4 or 5 years away. Who knows how many records he will have broken by then?

masterblaster

International Captain
Happy Birthday to Sachin Tendulkar. A true champion, and a true gentleman both on and off the field.

Personally, I've had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times and he's one of the nicest and most down to earth individuals you'll ever see despite all his success.

His modesty, yet quest for perfection is what sets him apart from many.

Happy Birthday Sachin!

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Happy birthday to the master.

I am sure had a good birthday well spent with family and near and dear ones.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Wish him many more happy returns of the day! A great cricketer and a very good human, from what I gather. Happy Birthday, Sachin!

Deja moo

International Captain
Belated B'fay greetings to the great man, and it was also 6 years since the second of the desert innings's.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
haven't seen much of your work here on CW, but happy bday, sachin, hope that an increase in age doesn't affect the quality of your posts.

veeru2810

Banned
sachin is the first cricketer i came to know about...and he is the first guy im a fan of since he's been playing ever since i knew cricket existed. I can't beleive he started when he was just 16 and is 32 now. He's been playing for half his life. It will be a sad day when he retires but im sure hes got a lot left in the tank before then. Just becoz he started playing so young hes just called sachin instead of his surname like everyone else.

here he is when he just started playing

the early aggressive Sachin

Another man of the match award

finally Sachin with Dravid and Ganguly