• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
Ok who's with me Tait for debut on Thursday, anyone?????????? :mellow:
I am :D . Just think about ordinary crap Somerset and Essex batsmen last year, and then think Pietersen and Flintoff. I've got my tin hat on already

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
aussie said:
Ok who's with me Tait for debut on Thursday, anyone?????????? :mellow:
Sure. Why not? It'll be a laugh. After all, he didn't do much against Northamptonshire (apart from blowing away Afzaal and Sales), so that makes him perfectly qualified to do 'double teapots' at Trent Bridge.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
aussie said:
ahhhhhhh you negative poms i think you will be in for a surprise from Tait if he plays on thursday :p
Not half as much as a surprise as the poor bugger who has to field at fine leg, I'd wager.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
Not half as much as a surprise as the poor bugger who has to field at fine leg, I'd wager.
you wanna bet Neil, i bet you 5 pounds that if Tait plays he does something big :p

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
aussie said:
ahhhhhhh you negative poms i think you will be in for a surprise from Tait if he plays on thursday :p
Shhhhhhhhh.

I remember how much we laughed when Thommo was selected to play against England in 74/5 (his only previous cap was a nought for loads against Pakistan I think).

Make the nasty memories go away please.