• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now now just because the boy looks like he came out on the wrong end of an accident with a semi trailer, is no reason to degrade his cricketing abilities. Oh wait a sec................. he has none
Don't be stupid. Of course he has plenty of ability. Even in these short innings he's shown he can compete. He has struggled but so have most of the batsmen. I can't believe you're writing him off after two innings.

King_Ponting

International Regular
Top_Cat said:
Don't be stupid. Of course he has plenty of ability. Even in these short innings he's shown he can compete. He has struggled but so have most of the batsmen. I can't believe you're writing him off after two innings.
I'll admit he copped two ripper deliveries. I havent seen much of bells batting and so far this series ive seen nothing to suggest that he'll be a threat in international cricket.

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
If Simon Jones gets dropped then it's more trouble for England, dropping their best bowler, most promising tail-ender, and one of their few reliable fielders. He should be the last to face the axe.

King_Ponting

International Regular
tassietiger said:
If Simon Jones gets dropped then it's more trouble for England, dropping their best bowler, most promising tail-ender, and one of their few reliable fielders. He should be the last to face the axe.
After peitersen

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
There's an inspection due in 23 minutes time. Hopefully play soon after that.
Hopefully, peh, typical England weather - can't rely on it for anything, horrible weather set in and still it stops raining.

Except of course to save Derbyshire from a fearful hammering again.

They should have inspected it earlier, for play to get underway about now.

Now it started to rain a bit again, they wasted too much time and have got what they wanted.

Australia are going to get robbed.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Shane Warne said:
Doesn't the way he smirks and grins make you want him to get hit on the head?

They kept showing it every time he was bounced by Lee, he looked stupid.
What would you do - have him look terrified like a couple of your guys whenever Harmy plays the old chin-music?

luckyeddie said:
What would you do - have him look terrified like a couple of your guys whenever Harmy plays the old chin-music?
No one who supports a team containing Ian Bell is in the posision to talk about looking terrified.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Shane Warne said:
No one who supports a team containing Ian Bell is in the posision to talk about looking terrified.
Who rattled your cage, child?

Anyway, play to begin in 10 minutes, 42 overs of play, to continue as long as light permits. Now can we have an end to your pathetic bleating?

[Who rattled your cage, child?

Is that what was said to Ian Bell after Warne bamboozled him?

Anyway, play to begin in 10 minutes, 42 overs of play, to continue as long as light permits. Now can we have an end to your pathetic bleating?[/QUOTE]

I'll put that down to you being annoyed that England might not be able to get away with a robbery.

Anyway my bleating will depend on whether the umpires aren't bias towards England again today.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
luckyeddie said:
Who rattled your cage, child?

Anyway, play to begin in 10 minutes, 42 overs of play, to continue as long as light permits. Now can we have an end to your pathetic bleating?
Looks like a no.

A member for of CW for over 18 months and they've only just started posting a deluge in the past few days, wonder if they got banned from another site.