• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highlights of Sussex v Hants

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Swervy said:
bloody hell..is it me, or does Kirtley's action look terrible
I couldn't get the link to work, but Kirtley's action has always looked one of the very worst to my naked eyes....

Swervy

International Captain
BoyBrumby said:
I couldn't get the link to work, but Kirtley's action has always looked one of the very worst to my naked eyes....
..and what about to you un-naked eyes

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
btw they have more stuff on there now, Hampshire wickets from today, some of the reactions to the umpires decisions would have meant fines in internationals. Ervine and Pietersen definately didnt look happy

twctopcat

International Regular
Is it me or does tremlett look pretty handy?His action reminds me of kasprowicz with similar results!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Been pi$$ing around with my security settings & finally got it to work. Tremlett is a big old unit, isn't he?! Much thicker set than Harmy or Ambrose or other hyper-tall seamers.

savill

School Boy/Girl Captain
Originally posted by superkingdave
a really good idea tho i wish Lancs would do something like this
The ECB are trying to encourage counties to get free highlights onto their websites. Quite remarkable really, when they sold cricket down the drain, leaving us with no cricket on free TV.

Last edited:

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
twctopcat said:
Is it me or does tremlett look pretty handy?His action reminds me of kasprowicz with similar results!
He is very promising and has started the year very well he has sufferd from injuries in the past couple of years hopefully he has got over that now. Hampshire really showing they can now compete in division 1 i think it will be a good season

Steulen

International Regular
Brilliant catch by Warne.
Brilliant subtitle: "WARD digs in on his way to 58 not out". Smack Smack Slog Smack. Digging in indeed.

dro87

U19 12th Man
great stuff!!! Full screen highlights... and even legal!!! wow
However i doubt Kirtleys action is ok... he's worse than murali...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
it looks very bad indeed :| Tremlett indeed looks very handy
and Warne's catch unbelieveble!

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice highlights of the fall of wickets there, Chris Tremlett bowled fairly impressively IMO - he's certainly one to watch over the domestic season.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Chris Tremlett has to be one of the most overrated bowlers around ATM, especially lucky to start his career just when The Rose Bowl and it's atrocious pitches replaced the old ground and it's belters.
As for Michael Yardy - yes, he's got 1 or 2 similarities to Strauss, though he's looking good at the start of this year, something he's never done before.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
bloody hell..is it me, or does Kirtley's action look terrible
BoyBrumby said:
Yes, Kirtley's action does and always will look awful, which redemonstrates for maybe the 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time that the human eyes are terrible for picking-up both a chuck and the speed of a delivery and should never be trusted without technology.