• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's forfeit

Langeveldt

Soutie
If England do the unthinkable in my book and win more than 1 test against Australia this summer, I will put Kevin Pietersen up as my avatar until I get back from South Africa (Jan/Feb 2006) I should be posting on the forums as normal anyway..

Anyone else want to enter into the spirit?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll put Graeme Smith as mine for a period of two weeks starting as soon as the Ashes finishes.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
if they win the series then i will change my signature from being in awe of benchmark to being in awe of sammy123, richard, and richard

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
If we lose the Ashes 5-0 ill put the Manure logo as my avatar until Christmas and

"Christiano Ronaldo, Ruud Van Nistelroy, Roy Keane, Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville and Alex Ferguson are my Heroes"

will go in my signature.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think England will win more than one test, so if they do, Kyle "President of Goatland" Mills will be my avatar for a month following England's second test win...

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
As founder of the now-defunct KPDL (never got off the ground) I will have him as my avatar if he manages a Test century.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll put up an avatar of Richard for a month, if he sends me a pic (if England win more than one test of course). I won't go as far as to say that I'll subscribe to his theories though, couldn't bare that for even a second.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
If England do the unthinkable in my book and win more than 1 test against Australia this summer, I will put Kevin Pietersen up as my avatar until I get back from South Africa (Jan/Feb 2006) I should be posting on the forums as normal anyway..

If England win two games, I will put on a dunce cap for a whole day and put picture of myself in the dunce cap as my avataar :)

Link

State Vice-Captain
Ok im gona change the mould a bit here.
If england do not win at least two test matches i will change my signiture around a little a bit and there will be a few more aussie names in there. I will change my o so beloved avatar to the australian flag too.

Promise

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
Langeveldt, like my avatar

[nothing to do with thread BTW], just coz yous are talkin bout avatars and Langeveldt [Donald fan] started the thread.

i am pretty confident that we won't lose by a mrgin greater than 3 so if we do, i will drop my ''speed'' theme for my avatars and put Wharf as my avatar. :D [for only 2 weeks]

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
SpeedKing said:
Langeveldt, like my avatar

[nothing to do with thread BTW], just coz yous are talkin bout avatars and Langeveldt [Donald fan] started the thread.

i am pretty confident that we won't lose by a mrgin greater than 3 so if we do, i will drop my ''speed'' theme for my avatars and put Wharf as my avatar. :D [for only 2 weeks]
Don't do it!!

Some things are sacred.. No disrespect to Wharfey..

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Langeveldt said:

I'll do whatever you guys want me to do if England win more then 1 test.