• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's forfeit

Langeveldt

Soutie
PY said:
:laugh:

I've just taken a screen print of your name with that avatar mate. :D
Whatever floats your boat.. I keep telling myself that Gibbs/Smith and Kallis would have kept Pietersen out of the SA side anyway :D

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
"I'll put Graeme Smith as mine for a period of two weeks starting as soon as the Ashes finishes." - Liam
"I don't think England will win more than one test, so if they do, Kyle "President of Goatland" Mills will be my avatar for a month following England's second test win..." - Voltman
"As founder of the now-defunct KPDL (never got off the ground) I will have him as my avatar if he manages a Test century." - LHC
"I'll put up an avatar of Richard for a month, if he sends me a pic (if England win more than one test of course). I won't go as far as to say that I'll subscribe to his theories though, couldn't bare that for even a second." - Son of Coco
"If England win two games, I will put on a dunce cap for a whole day and put picture of myself in the dunce cap as my avataar" - SJS
"I will change my sig to Richard for God if England win two games" - Blaze
"I'll do whatever you guys want me to do if England win more then 1 test." - Buddh
"If England win one test or more, I will put Nathan G Brown AKA Judas as my avatar. And my sig will be 'I Think I Love You'...Brown and Wallet." - SirBloodyIdiot
"If we win the series I'll change my avatar, only for a short time, to Panyangara or Upashantha.
Only because I can't find a pic of Moniruzzaman." - RIchard

How embarrassing!!

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I will change my avatar to something England based for a while, any suggestions (I'll choose the one I like)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SirBloody Idiot said:
Australians will understand this.

I'm a Western Bulldogs supporter.

If England win one test or more, I will put Nathan G Brown AKA Judas as my avatar. And my sig will be 'I Think I Love You'...Brown and Wallet.

:(
YOU GOTTA DO IT!

I'm a Tiger supporter, and Browny AKA 'Absolute legend' is going in your avatar!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
BoyBrumby said:
Yep, I'll put KP on my avatar if we win more than one test too! :D
Well I was being ironic, but I think he's kinda earned it anyway after today.

So my avatar is now a v young & slightly gormless looking KP from back in 2000 when he was playing for Warwickshire 2nds (really!). 92* on debut & they passed on him! SA not the only team to let him slip thru their grasp.... :D