• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Black Caps generic thread

Scallywag

Banned
C_C said:
Time for consistency- (note: i am NOT pro-Mugabe) : If Zimbabwe is banned for attrocities against human rights, Australia and England should be banned too for attrocities against human rights and invasion of a sovereign nation illegally.

Hehehehehehehehehe

Got to laugh at the idiot.

C_C

International Captain
Hehehehehehehehehe

Got to laugh at the idiot.
I think you are the idiot if you cannot support your viewpoint with logical thought - which you never do.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
C_C said:
I think you are the idiot if you cannot support your viewpoint with logical thought - which you never do.
Are you telling me that the line that Ponting is a better captain than Vaughan because he averages more isn't logical thought? :-O

C_C

International Captain
perfectly logical, sir !
Which is why Lara is a better captains than Ian Chappell, Bob Simpson, Clive Lloyd, Mark Taylor, Steve Waugh, etc.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sportychic33

State 12th Man
brockley said:
When does the series between NZ A and the australian academy start haven't heard anything lately.
I think it starts on the 4th of July, I think the NZ guys are already over there preparing. Hopefully we ca get some coverage or reports here in NZ

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
pretty much the situation we had in England, the government said we shouldn't go, but they weren't going to do anything vis a vis penalties.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
superkingdave said:
pretty much the situation we had in England, the government said we shouldn't go, but they weren't going to do anything vis a vis penalties.
And at the time we had little or no support from other Test sides...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Vincent's form has picked up, he scored 144 last weekend
He now has 490@ 45.90 and 34wickets@16.62

Broom has 437@33.62 and 13@32.54 and Wiseman 213@35.50 and 33@12.35

For comparison,Chris Schofield who is playing in the same league has 267@29.67 and 20wickets@11.90, The top batsmen are currently a local Rob Cross(653@72.50), a Saffie called Grant Rowley(713@64.82) and Pakistani's Mohammed Zaman(473@59.13) and Saeed Anwar(557@@55.70).