• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marcel Mckenzie

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well my club just Signed Marcel Mckenzie for the coming season, my question is to all New zealanders do you know this guy? is he any good ? got pics of him ?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Small guy, good fielder, struggled this season, but has some ability. Should go well for you.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks Voltman :) Im really looking forward in meeting him :) how is his Bowling ?

southern man

U19 Cricketer
To be honest, He isn't that good. struggled to make a below average Otago batting lineup. Then when he did he didn't get any runs.He is struggled in club cricket too.

Bowling you ask?
Well he can't.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
carn. well i really hope he will do oke at my club and most important i can learn from him.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Was he the guy that caught Andrew Flintoff at Jade Stadium before Astle's 222 as a substitute fielder? I think he might be the guy.

Anyway, he's not exactly the greatest cricketer ever but just like Darren Reekers, he'll perform fairly well in the Dutch league - and as you say, you'll be able to learn a fair bit from McKenzie.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well if he's struggling to make the Otago side then he obviously isn't in the best form at the moment. He'll be solid in the dutch league but I think Jamie How is also playing over there..so watch out for him.