• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Tribute to the Great Alan Donald

vasetti12

U19 Captain
This is a thread to show your appreciation to the great Alan Donald. Some may say he is not great, whatever still post your opinion about what you think abaout AAD...Is he a world cup spoiler or a 100 km...bouncer....Halmet targeter.....Great south african bowler.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
vasetti12 said:
This is a thread to show your appreciation to the great Alan Donald. Some may say he is not great, whatever still post your opinion about what you think abaout AAD...Is he a world cup spoiler or a 100 km...bouncer....Halmet targeter.....Great south african bowler.
Cricket chat thread.

vasetti12

U19 Captain
marc71178 said:
Yes, because it really is fun creating extra work for the mods isn't it? 8-)
Lol...well it could be seen as off topic...there is cricket talk here...anyway make it an off topic thread.....

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Considering this has not exactly been cricket chat and is not off topic either, I have a feeling Liam will snap soon :afro:

Piper

International Captain
Allan Donald is like the God of cricket.... he was, is, and always will be the best cricketer... he should become a Saint lol

Langeveldt

Soutie
I remember starting an Allan Donald thread which got predictably trashed by Richard and T_E_C.. Little point in bothering on here to be honest..

My admiration for the guy and the way he played his cricket can't really be conveyed properly here anyway..

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
yeh that thread did end up horrible, well as long as those culprits stay away from here then there is no reason for this thread to suffer the same fate,
he was a great bowler and a formidable opponent, one of the greatest lads:)

Piper

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
I remember starting an Allan Donald thread which got predictably trashed by Richard and T_E_C.. Little point in bothering on here to be honest..

My admiration for the guy and the way he played his cricket can't really be conveyed properly here anyway..
Maybe we should make another thread and hope the same doesnt happen?