• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

More fans

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
We have a good pupulation of users from England, Australia, India, New Zealand.

Recently Pakistan has also seen an increase.

Countries which could do with better representation :-

West Indies
Sri Lanka
South Africa
Bangladesh
Zimbabwe

I dont know how but we need more people from these places.

Alternate points from a varied countries as Norway which Samuel brings in is always priceless. :)

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
I disagree with New Zealand in the former list. It's always come across as a "picnic game" across the Tasman and will always be rugby's little brother.

Also, I reckon Bangladesh have pretty devoted fans. Their enjoyment of the game is by no means as limited as their mastery of it. :p

Otherwise, I reckon you've got them sorted down pat. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
LongHopCassidy said:
I disagree with New zealand in the former list. It's always come across as a "picnic game" across the Tasman and will always be rugby's little brother.

Also, I reckon Bangladesh have pretty devoted fans. Their enjoyment of the game is by no means as limited as their mastery of it. :p

Otherwise, I reckon you've got them sorted down pat. :)
I meant for the forum mate. There isnt any visible Bangladesh fan for example.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
LongHopCassidy said:
I thought the snappy smiley softened my social damnation...... :mellow:
Its very interesting how you reacted. Just goes to show how we, sometimes, read what we think is being said. The only difference is, here it was such a BIG gap that you came back quickly with an apology , in most other cases it degenerates into an endless stream of post after infuraiating post. :D

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
James90 said:
Most offensive thing I've read on this forum
Arent you from Australia. I meant originally from that country. Like I am a South African fan too man. No offense.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Very few Bangladesh or Zimbabwe fans, true. There's one noticable Bangladesh fan and I think a couple of others lurking around, but no Zimbabwe fans at all from what I have seen. I think there's quite a few South African and Sri Lankan fans really. Not as many as some of the other countries maybe, but about as many as from Pakistan I would say. There's a few West Indians around too, but we could certainly use some more.

vvk

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Lack of Windies fans is due to the caribbeancricket.com messageboards, which seems to attract a lot of windies fans.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
vvk said:
Lack of Windies fans is due to the caribbeancricket.com messageboards, which seems to attract a lot of windies fans.
A bit of advertising there might be useful then.

Piper

International Captain
I have To be honest i'm a South African fan myself and not forgetting New Zealand of course