• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Never Thought I'D Get To See This Pic.....

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
SJS Sir Jee, I request some "Aankhoun Dekhaa Haaal" :)
Ha ha ha.

The bowler looks like sarfaraz. Who is the batsman ?

It looks like Mohinder from helmwt and built but not from shot. Could be Azhar but dont recall if he played Sarfaraz. Might be the early days of reverse swing which had batsmen as foxed as during the early days of the googly !!

I am surprised at the empty stadium. Makes me wonder if it is a domestic game.

Bouncer

State Regular
^^^ Sir Jee u just lost 200 Cool points from me. :cool:

OH Jee CHadou Jee, I Thought if one person on CW would know about this, it would be you, I really thought that.

Okay PPs let me tell u the history of this Pic.......The Above pic is the ONLY TIME EVER in TEST cricket history that whn a batsman got out he all three stumps were down.

Batsman; Kapil

Vanue: Hyderabad 1982-83 (yep the same Test Match where Javed Scored 280* )

I for the first time heard about this dismissal about 12 Yrs ago, while reading Imran's All Round View, and after so long time i am seeing it myself.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
^^^ Sir Jee u just lost 200 Cool points from me. :cool:

OH Jee CHadou Jee, I Thought if one person on CW would know about this, it would be you, I really thought that.

Okay PPs let me tell u the history of this Pic.......The Above pic is the ONLY TIME EVER in TEST cricket history that whn a batsman got out he all three stumps were down.

Batsman; Kapil

Vanue: Hyderabad 1982-83 (yep the same Test Match where Javed Scored 280* )

I for the first time heard about this dismissal about 12 Yrs ago, while reading Imran's All Round View, and after so long time i am seeing it myself.
Now that you say so, it has Kapil writen all over it !!!! (20:20 hindsight and all that stuff) The moustache (how did I miss it the first time) and the vague heave on the on side with the feet arguing about which was the left foot.

But I had no clue about this being some sort of a unique thing. Great.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
an absolutely brilliant picture, Bouncer.

I've often heard the expression 'spread all three' but I'd never seen it