• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uni's V Counties

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Sir Gaddy said:
Hey all, just thought i'd mention that Durham UCCE are showing that not all universities are poor batting sides
http://uk.cricinfo.com/db/NEW/LIVE/frames/SOMERSET_DURHAM-UCCE_UCCE_09-11APR2005.html

I'm happy to see a university with reasonably batsmen for once, because it seems that first class sides go to play the unis and just give them a right old tonking, an exercise in flamboyancy
not all universites are poor batting sides? and what of the bowling? :p they arent professional for a reason y'know.

but yes none the less, well done UNI lads

Sir Gaddy

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well many of them are on the staff at first class counties, such as WR Smith who plays at Notts and Maiden who i cant remember where he plays