Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Move over Gillchrist....

Banned

Move over Gillchrist....

Dhoni is here .

Yes this guy is a dynamite, someone who has the potential to re-write cricket books. I always knew the guy had tremendous potential, but now i'm convinced that the guy is already a class act.

With Sehwag and Dhoni at the crease, India will have potentially the most destrutive players on the pitch in the history of the game.I think Gilli will realise when he's keeping wkts while Dhoni is batting that gilli is no longer the best.Gillchrist was and still is a great great player, but in Dhoni we now have a player that has the potential to even overshadow Gillchrist.

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    If you're convinced he is already a class act, then you'd be totally wrong. Wait until he plays the same number of games as Gilchrist has in tests and odi's and has the same amount of success. Then he'll be a class act.

As an Indian supporter, I can only hope Dhoni has a fantastic career ahead of him. But this is a complete overreaction.
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

Banned
    Maybe i spoke too soon, i guess i should have waited. However i can safely say that this guy will now be the keeper for India in BOTH format of the game and will do a very good job.

I have respect for Karthik too, but Dhoni is now going to shut Karthink out of team.

Banned
    1 match and you are way too excited bro.
    If you want to call Dhoni the next gilchrist then I'll Hamish Marshall the next Bradman.

Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    Buddy, put that thing back in your pants! Wipe that sticky stuff off your screen!

He hit one century. ONE century. And yet you are saying he is "potentially the most destrutive [player] on the pitch in the history of the game".

Comparing him to Gilchrist.. ah.. hahaha...
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertinho
    Buddy, put that thing back in your pants! Wipe that sticky stuff off your screen!

He hit one century. ONE century. And yet you are saying he is "potentially the most destrutive [player] on the pitch in the history of the game".

Comparing him to Gilchrist.. ah.. hahaha...

Banned
    He is nowhere as destructive as king kyle mills!
    Tell me when he hits 4 sixes in a row.

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster
    If you're convinced he is already a class act, then you'd be totally wrong. Wait until he plays the same number of games as Gilchrist has in tests and odi's and has the same amount of success. Then he'll be a class act.

As an Indian supporter, I can only hope Dhoni has a fantastic career ahead of him. But this is a complete overreaction.

yeah, hes only done well in 1 match (feel free to correct me, i know its not many anyway)
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    Over Hype.....
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

Cricket Spectator
    all the same, the prospect of Dhoni and Sehwag possibly opening the innings certainly appears a potent and destructive combination

but i agree its still too early to read to much into that innings

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_42
    all the same, the prospect of Dhoni and Sehwag possibly opening the innings certainly appears a potent and destructive combination

but i agree its still too early to read to much into that innings
    As long as Sachin and Ganguly are still in the team, I don't see both Sehwag and Dhoni opening. IMO, 3 is a good position to send one of the two in ( assuming of course, that Dhoni continues to do well).
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

International Debutant
    The title of this thread: Move over Gillchrist....

U19 Debutant
    He faced a depleted pakistan attack.With shoiab and shabbir he would have lasted 5 balls.Seriously when he does this consistently then talk

Quote Originally Posted by GladiatrsInBlue
    Dhoni is here .

Yes this guy is a dynamite, someone who has the potential to re-write cricket books. I always knew the guy had tremendous potential, but now i'm convinced that the guy is already a class act.

With Sehwag and Dhoni at the crease, India will have potentially the most destrutive players on the pitch in the history of the game.I think Gilli will realise when he's keeping wkts while Dhoni is batting that gilli is no longer the best.Gillchrist was and still is a great great player, but in Dhoni we now have a player that has the potential to even overshadow Gillchrist.

i'm indian, so in a way i'm being hypocritical, but this is the thing i HATE the most about ALOT (not all) indian supporters. One good innings, and they think that they're better than the rest of the world, who have been doing it for years. If the indian team beats australia once, they are convinced they are now the best team in the world. If Dhoni makes a big century in no time, they're convinced that he is better than gilly , who has been destroying attacks for years.

Not even an entire series of big scores will make you better than a proven player. they CAN be better, but it doesn't mean they will... and some indain supporters think they already are

it takes away alot of respect from the fan, and then it's generalized that all indian supporters are like that, and some very intelligent proper fans who know their stuff are also losin respect.

Ppl like amits and rajat from before are prime examples, and there's a few more around here that are the same. shocking

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by deeps
    i'm indian, so in a way i'm being hypocritical, but this is the thing i HATE the most about ALOT (not all) indian supporters. One good innings, and they think that they're better than the rest of the world, who have been doing it for years. If the indian team beats australia once, they are convinced they are now the best team in the world. If Dhoni makes a big century in no time, they're convinced that he is better than gilly , who has been destroying attacks for years.

Not even an entire series of big scores will make you better than a proven player. they CAN be better, but it doesn't mean they will... and some indain supporters think they already are

it takes away alot of respect from the fan, and then it's generalized that all indian supporters are like that, and some very intelligent proper fans who know their stuff are also losin respect.

Ppl like amits and rajat from before are prime examples, and there's a few more around here that are the same. shocking
    Read my signature

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information