• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bizarre Character's XI......

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Those test players very different in personally, traits or physical attributes than your average cricketer.

NS Sidhu
M Richardson
H. Cronje
S. Malik
D. Randall
J. Coney
I. Botham
J. Russell
M Hughes
P.Tufnell
F. Deve

12th Man : Geoff Boycott

Umpires - Dickie Bird
- Billy Bowden

Match Referee. Steve Randell

Commentators: Bill Lawry
David Lloyd

Did i miss any obvious ones ??

Zinzan

Blaze said:
Slater and M Crowe
Aye? very likely cricketers those 2.

What was supposed to have gone down between these 2 anyway?? I heard something about both trying to gain dominance in the commentary box but thought it was just friendly banter.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i think he means bizarre as in just generally weird guys so that kinda rules paul adams and afridi out

Kumar_42

Cricket Spectator
well lasith malinga certainly has proved fascinating and bizzare for the NZ commentators
(although IMHO his slinging action is not all that much different to tait and thomsons)

also sidhu as a commentator i found a bit bizzare, certainly unique. :wacko:

Zinzan

Slats4ever said:
i think he means bizarre as in just generally weird guys so that kinda rules paul adams and afridi out
Correct , I was meaning bizarre personalities - different than your average sportsman.