• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***y XI

psxpro

Banned
Which players turn you on when you are wathcing them play, like not with total skills but things they do just gets you excited and you wanna look at those players more even if they are men

Here are my Automatic choices, you add to them

Kyle Mills (C) (king kyle)
Scott Styris

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I saw this picture of this Kiwi chick cricket Sara McGlashan she looked ok, i saw a picture of her in OD Gear and these clothes don't do anything for girls. Bring on the body suits for women crciket, actually why not let them play in bickinies :D

none of Aussies women's cricket that i've seen do too much for me, but i haven't seen many of them.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
All-***y XI

1. Graeme Smith - SAF
2. Shahid Afridi - PAK
3. Shoaib Malik - PAK
4. Rahul Dravid - IND
5. Kevin Pietersen - ENG
6. Michael Clarke - AUS
7. Mahendra Dhoni - IND (Keeper)
8. Daniel Vettori - NZL
9. Brett Lee - AUS
10. Shoaib Akhtar - PAK
11. Andre Nel - SAF

This is the current all-xi ***y team. Wow this is the gayest post I have ever made, but it's okay!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Gangster said:
1. Graeme Smith - SAF
Smith?! He's nearly as ugly as Darren Lehmann!

A better opening choice would be Chris Gayle or Stephen Fleming, both of whom are quite good looking fellows.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
FaaipDeOiad said:
Smith?! He's nearly as ugly as Darren Lehmann!

A better opening choice would be Chris Gayle or Stephen Fleming, both of whom are quite good looking fellows.
Well Graeme Smith has a supermodel girlfriend! That's gotta be worth something.

Link

State Vice-Captain
Gangster said:
This is the current all-xi ***y team. Wow this is the gayest post I have ever made, but it's okay!
i have to agree with you, but not on the ok part. ahh dont worry i know its for this thread, or at least i hope so :confused:

Link

State Vice-Captain
The two that i love to watch and eveything they do:
Rosalie Birch and Clare Connor

steds

Hall of Fame Member
psxpro said:
You must find Styris and Mills ***y surely????
:blink: :blink: :eek: :blowup:
I can honestly say I have never stopped to think about Styris and Mills like that. You obviously have too much time(or something else) on your hands...

Link

State Vice-Captain
Gangster said:
good point!

also, rosalie birch is really hot. they should market her in a bikini.
Amen, and considering shes not to bad with the bat, i would like to see other things she good at too. :cool: Connor's not to far behind

Langeveldt

Soutie
Here's my mixed XI stab.. (Ohkay I'm comfy with my ***uality.. right, and the blokes are handsome not ***y)

1. GC Smith
2. AB De Villiers
3. ND McKenzie
4. CD Connor
5. RS Dravid
6. MV Boucher
7. S Afridi
8. R Birch
9. A Blignaut
10. B Lee
11. S Bond