• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Okay, let's do this properly this year.

What I want people to post is...

Name
Location in the UK (plus postcode for ease of location - first part is sufficient)
How much they'd like to come to a meet-up (/10)
Any restrictions (travelling times, days, distances, etc)
Any other info

Neil Pickup
Exeter (EX4)
10 (well, I have started the thread...)
Easy train access needed

What I'll do in a few weeks is whack all this into a spreadsheet/database and work out the optimum meeting location. Geography being what it is, it will probably be in the middle of a lake somewhere, so ideally the person who lives closest to the point (I'm assuming this will end up somewhere Wiltshire-ish) may be able to find a decent place for it to happen. A cricket ground where we can have a decent six-a-side would suit.

Fire...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Richard H
Taunton, Somerset (TA3) - Until October 1st
10 (I think all the people I have met through CW have been top drawer, im keen to see some more)
I'll be able to offer lifts if we do this fairly late on in the summer

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Marc R
CV34
10 I guess (but be warned my summers are very busy, so will try to attend if humanly possible, but may be unable to!)
Not too fussed on location - maybe a County Game (we'd not be hard to spot each other in there as we'd be the only one's under 70 in the ground who weren't wearing whites!)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Sean Bennett
St. Helens, Merseyside (WA10)
Somewhere not too far down south would be nice

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Liam Camps
Guildford for August and Brighton for September.
8.5/10
Money and time.
My knee may prevent me from playing cricket.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Liam Camps
Guildford for August and Brighton for September.
8.5/10
Money and time.
My knee may prevent me from playing cricket.
God gave you two for a reason. :dry:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Name Tarick Weber
Location in the UK Oundle
How much they'd like to come to a meet-up (/10) 10!
Any restrictions (travelling times, days, distances, etc) im in England from 10 to 25th of July and best would be not to far from Oundle...London would be ideal but more south would be oke too

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
hmm..:(
about Oundle, i dunno whats the postcode so i just post what i know and what looks like it : PE8 4NT