• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Ffs doing a video is hardly that extrenuous, considering you spend a good deal of time posting on the forum.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I have to use another computer (which takes an eternity to boot) to upload vids - there's a massive CBA factor there.

I said "I'll do it today" because I've not been footling around with anything else, but haven't. Maybe Sunday. Maybe next week.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're a useless **** aren't you Dicko? Geez.

Bet he's getting his jollies by making us wait too.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You're a useless **** aren't you Dicko? Geez.
Careful, you got banned for that not long ago. Better make it more obvious you're, shall we say, not being 100% serious with comments like that, TBH.

Anyway, I have site work to be doing today, then musical rearrangement, then maybe I might be able to do the stuff, as I said, on Sunday.

Also, I love the fact that no-one's pointed-out Pickup too has vids and hasn't uploaded.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I think the major factor there is the way that you're on the forums 24/7, thereby giving the suggestion that you have buckets of free time to use on video analysis.

I, meanwhile, am busy working my arse off.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm not even close to being on the forums 24\7, it's a truly annoying misconception. Barring days when there's a game on, I tend to spend 3 hours absolute tops on CW, and sometimes 1 or even less.

I just post more than most people. Well, everyone now.

andyc

Haha, 3 hours is still a fair bit (not that I can talk, tbf). Doesn't take that long to upload a video.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, 'course not, my comment was nothing to do with excuses for not uploading the vid. As I say, that's almost exclusively down to the CBA-factor. Separate issue, the amount-of-time-spent-on-forum, and it's always annoyed me how people overestimate that.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nah, 'course not, my comment was nothing to do with excuses for not uploading the vid. As I say, that's almost exclusively down to the CBA-factor. Separate issue, the amount-of-time-spent-on-forum, and it's always annoyed me how people overestimate that.
C'mon, I want to see me flooring Mitchell, and put it on my facebook so everyone can see how cool I am compared to Matt Mitchell

Matteh

C'mon, I want to see me flooring Mitchell, and put it on my facebook so everyone can see how cool I am compared to Matt Mitchell
My bowling of you > your bowling of me though. Believe i'm 2-1 up in those stakes after the water bottle incident.

I want to see the one i batted away with my hand more itbt.