• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Cloned Player

psxpro

Banned
Swervy said:
and that is BS as well...look mate, you just look like some homer kid who cant see beyond the coastline of New Zealand..in the last 2 years (and thats all we can be concerned about,what relevence has before then got to do with NOW),Flintoff has done more in both forms of the game, both with bat and ball,just by watching the two of them play, its blatently obvious that Flintoff is the better batsman and bowler...and quite conveniently the figures back it up as well

I am talking about tests only, here, I know flintoff is a brilliant odi player and I admire his odi abilities but Its clear that oram is clearly the better batsman.
Flintoff has usually had a batting lineup that makes big scores for them and when he comes in its much easier, oram has come in at difficult situations and done just as well as flintoff in the past 2 years, and much better than flintoff's overall carrer.

"and quite conveniently the figures back it up as well"

No they don't. Oram has had batting success vs every team he has played.
Flintoff is a better bowler but oram isa much better batsman imo.

I think you are the one that is biased.