• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Newsflash: Indian Team Hotel Blown Up By Military Group Serious Injurys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
lord_of_darkness said:
Lmao im with you.. that was by far the worst april fools joke..
A more believable joke would be something like 'india win away series'...actually no that would be even more unbelievable! :p

masterblaster

International Captain
That's a disgusting April fools joke. Not only is it preying on a sensitive issue, but it's also extremely offensive to the many Indian's here who hold their team in high regard.

Im not one to start ranting on or start any confrontation, but this April fools joke was utterly distasteful and just extremely 'low'.

This thread deserves to be closed.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
masterblaster said:
That's a disgusting April fools joke. Not only is it preying on a sensitive issue, but it's also extremely offensive to the many Indian's here who hold their team in high regard.

Im not one to start ranting on or start any confrontation, but this April fools joke was utterly distasteful and just extremely 'low'.

its in bad taste yes, but seriously chill out.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
hmmm it might be crossing the line though. A lot of Indians follow cricket religiously. Imagine being told that your Mother had been blown up... that's a pretty low joke...

I believe that the one about india winning an away series woulda been more acceptable.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
tbh i think that Aussie fans would take it differently to indian ones... That's not saying anything about our fans or theirs as a general rule, rather we're more laid back and they're more full on..

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
Slats4ever said:
tbh i think that Aussie fans would take it differently to indian ones... That's not saying anything about our fans or theirs as a general rule, rather we're more laid back and they're more full on..
I'll take your word for it, but I can help but imagine that most people would be annoyed with something this juvenile. maybe that's just me.

"serious injuries" -- I mean, come on. Whose wet dream is that?

Last edited:

Sehwag309

Banned
It came from a Pakistani, how can he choose any other team?

Atleast he was honest in writing "Military Group"

OK, ha ha, april fool..close this immature thread down

HYounis786...this joke is appropriate for sites like PP only

BY THE WAY, IS IT A JOKE OR SOMETHING YOU GUYS WISH

Last edited:

Bouncer

State Regular
^^ Bcoz it lacks the cussing tht goes on ICF, it should only stay on PP. 8-)

on PP they atleast cameup with Jokes like Inzi in an accident etc.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
masterblaster said:

agreed

Bouncer

State Regular
^^^ What are the reason Indian like Rajeeve who i thought has good cricketeing sense atleats better than most JM's get annoyed and start going after "hyounis786 " with his Apr Fool Thread. 8-)

a: Pak getting F16's
b: Pak Beating India recently in Cricket.
c: Some Missile experiment

d: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Oh Poor Rajeeve Just dont commit a Suicide now. :D if u do.... people with less Media Knowledge like me will Miss you and i mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.