• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Newsflash: Indian Team Hotel Blown Up By Military Group Serious Injurys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehwag309

Banned
Again, those reasons are something you feel or your group makes me or others boiled up

But if you take a closer look, its just not me who got annoyed at the thread. It was stupid and immature and can only be fun in a certain quorom of people

Cmom Abbas..you got something better, u turned to be more immature than your brother Hyounis

a: Pak getting F16's
b: Pak Beating India recently in Cricket.
c: Some Missile experiment

d: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Maybe Paks get bugged on these things, I really don't mix poltics with sport and I didn't even know abt 3, 1 doesnt matter as I read India will be getting F-18's and they can all
have fun flying

BTW, you don't need above reasons to feel stupid abt the thread..! Or maybe u guys felt that this little April Fool thread should have been enjoyed by others here

Sehwag309

Banned
If I ever commit suicide, I will take 10 like you and go...

I dont know how you percieved this knowledge of being bugged on those things? Plz, it must be something running in pak forums

Status
Not open for further replies.