• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India-Pakistan test matches-Annual affair

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
yeah, i think if india-pakistan test matches is held annually it will be too boring as india has other things to achieve in terms of beating other teams at their country (like zim, eng, Wi, south africa)..Iam against it.What do you guys think..

biased indian

International Coach
neutralguy said:
yeah, i think if india-pakistan test matches is held annually it will be too boring as india has other things to achieve in terms of beating other teams at their country (like zim, eng, Wi, south africa)..Iam against it.What do you guys think..
i am ganist threads coming up for every silly thing

now we have what

two threads in first page for 2007 world cup !!!!

three threads on Ashes and many more multiple threads on simillar things

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
biased indian said:
i am ganist threads coming up for every silly thing

now we have what

two threads in first page for 2007 world cup !!!!

three threads on Ashes and many more multiple threads on simillar things
If you do not like a thread do not post your response.You will be against all threads.so who cares for what you are against.