• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sponsorship

dro87

U19 12th Man
Anyone know any brand that offers a sponsorship deal for cricket gear? I had one with newbery, but i don't like their bats... They used to give me and my friend (both sponsored) 70% discont...

dro87

U19 12th Man
Impala is an Aussie brand? Troy Crosland, a batting allrounder who plays for my club get sponsored by them... But he players for the Italian National team...

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
dro87 said:
Impala is an Aussie brand? Troy Crosland, a batting allrounder who plays for my club get sponsored by them... But he players for the Italian National team...
Ummmm no i dont think so, alot of Zimbabwe players use them.... dont let that turn you off them :laugh: