• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watch Live 3D Cricket on Web India vs Pakistan Test and One days

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsimhadri

Banned
Hai Every one, have u heard about the live 3D Cricket on web here is the link which is the best I ever watched http://realisim.com/livegames.html , this site is providing to watch the live cricket for free of cost, no need to register, enjoy live 3D cricket. These are guys are casting all the international matches.

Current matches India vs Pak test match is going on. From April 2nd One day matches between India and Pakistan will start.

And you can watch how it works during any time if there were no live matches, continuous replay will be going on. For more details visit the website.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Arjun said:
Somebody's going to get into a lot of trouble now. Looks like a game.
It's not actually. I had a bit of a look at it, and it's a 3-D sim of the game as claimed. It's not a particularly great way to watch the game, but it's actually kind of cool just that it works and keeps up to date with the play as fast as the cricinfo text coverage. It also comes with some fairly comprehensive text coverage of each ball.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
That title, "Watch Live Cricket", would get into trouble, but I only realised it's no live webcast when I looked at the picture.

Anyway, anything can change faster than Cricinfo scores, so this may be fresh relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.