• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistani spinners

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Kaneria - An awesome bowler who impressed a lot in the Pakistan tour of Australia and looks the part in the series in India too.

Should bowl for a long time for Pakistan.

And what happened to Saqlain who is still very young. The two bowlers would be deadly in tandem.

Sudeep

International Captain
Pratyush said:
Kaneria - An awesome bowler who impressed a lot in the Pakistan tour of Australia and looks the part in the series in India too.

And what happened to Saqlain who is still very young. The two bowlers would be deadly in tandem.
Last time I heard, Saqlain had some serious injury problem. Even lost his Surrey contract, if I'm not wrong.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
aussie

Pratyush said:

thats true mate, i wonder what happened to saqlain, i know he had an injury at the end of the county season while playing for surrey, but since the world cup after all those pakistani players were sacked he has never really cemented his place back after Sehwag destroyed him in multan last year :blink: , but in top for he is one of the top spinners in world cricket without doubt and if he can regain his form and partner danish, those two could be really deadly

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pratyush said:

Kaneria and Saqlain in tandem on a turning pitch would be an enticing prospect indeed.
Kaneria isn't, though, an awesome bowler - yet. Just an awesome prospect.