• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hamish and james

mofo123

U19 12th Man
this is just weird! they r twins...in more then just one sense of the word...thier first class averages and one day averages r so close its unreal...lol i just thought id share that with u...have a look on cricinfo

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm sure I read that they're the first ever indentical twins to play test cricket.

Gotta be honest & say I always thought the Waughs were indentical. Sure you can tell Stephen & Junior apart, but they do look v similar. More similar than ordinary bros @ any rate.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
BoyBrumby said:
I'm sure I read that they're the first ever indentical twins to play test cricket.

Gotta be honest & say I always thought the Waughs were indentical. Sure you can tell Stephen & Junior apart, but they do look v similar. More similar than ordinary bros @ any rate.
Mark and Stephen were always easily identifiable - totally different bats, and Mark could catch in a way Stephen could only dream of. And Mark bowled fingerspin, Stephen seam-up.

Swervy

International Captain
Richard said:
Mark and Stephen were always easily identifiable - totally different bats, and Mark could catch in a way Stephen could only dream of. And Mark bowled fingerspin, Stephen seam-up.
...and they looked different :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Err - how did I do that, exactly?
I said you could tell them apart because their bats were different - sponsor and grip-colour wise.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Richard said:
Err - how did I do that, exactly?
I said you could tell them apart because their bats were different - sponsor and grip-colour wise.
ssssh go back to off topic

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Then, there is India's brother act-

Irfan Pathan and his brother, Yusuf- had Pathan stuck to the same hairdo as last yeear, they'd look the same.

Last edited: