• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inzi is so funny!

wahindiawah

Banned
Man Inzi is the jerry lewis of Pakistan team, the guy has potentail as a comedian :p The way he answered the journalists question after the humiliating defeat was hilarious.

Q What do you think about Khalil's performance in the second test match?

Inzi :"When Khalil hasn’t performed at all in this Test what do you want me to say about his performance,"

Q why Anil Kumble was so successful against Pakistan and whether his batsmen were unable to work him out?

Inzi:"Kumble has taken over 450 wickets and I don’t think he has taken all those wicket against us only," he retorted.

Q What chances of Shoaib Akhtar joining the team ?

Inzi:"I don’t have any information about him if you’ve any information please give it to me."

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
wahindiawah said:
Man Inzi is the jerry lewis of Pakistan team, the guy has potentail as a comedian :p The way he answered the journalists question after the humiliating defeat was hilarious.

Q What do you think about Khalil's performance in the second test match?

Inzi :"When Khalil hasn’t performed at all in this Test what do you want me to say about his performance,"

Q why Anil Kumble was so successful against Pakistan and whether his batsmen were unable to work him out?

Inzi:"Kumble has taken over 450 wickets and I don’t think he has taken all those wicket against us only," he retorted.

Q What chances of Shoaib Akhtar joining the team ?

Inzi:"I don’t have any information about him if you’ve any information please give it to me."
Lol.. I know Inzi is always funny at the presentation ...

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
wahindiawah said:
There was no humiliation whatsoever in the defeat. Pakistan fought on even terms till the start of the fifth morning. It has been a very creditable performance by Pakistan so far in the series inspite of misiing Shoaib, Malik and Gul.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
There was no humiliation whatsoever in the defeat. Pakistan fought on even terms till the start of the fifth morning. It has been a very creditable performance by Pakistan so far in the series inspite of misiing Shoaib, Malik and Gul.
You're forgetting that Pakistan are worse than a club side and are a complete and utter disgrace to cricket, SJS. Even when they win, it's still a humiliation to be so terribly awful. 8-)

biased indian

International Coach
SJS said:
but at the end of the day a 195 runs defeat is a big one :p

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Ridiculous thread. I dont understand the fascination to make fun of Inzi. The fact is that he has led a team of very mediocre players and has exceeded all expectations.

He clearly is one of the nicest blokes around and a thorough gentleman. I dont think anyone in the world cricket today comes close, not even Tendulkar.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
Sanz said:
Ridiculous thread. I dont understand the fascination to make fun of Inzi. The fact is that he has led a team of very mediocre players and has exceeded all expectations.

He clearly is one of the nicest blokes around and a thorough gentleman. I dont think anyone in the world cricket today comes close, not even Tendulkar.
It's true. Watching his body language and attitude on the field for the Mohali and Kolkata tests, it's obvious Inzamam is a hell of a nice guy. He's super friendly to the Indian players, always with a pat on the back, and (presumably) a kind word. Even to his own team, he treats them kindly (i.e., instead of yelling and screaming he talks in a normal voice.) He's a genuinely good guy.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
SJS said:

To say the defeat was humiliating is to denigrate the quality of the Indian team. To lose to Zimbabwe would be humiliating because Zimbabwe are a bad team. To lose to India, Australia or England, it is in no way humiliating because they are the cream of the crop.

Deja moo

International Captain
Sanz said:

Dont view this as an attempt to denigrate him. The guy is a gem .

cricket player

International Debutant
Gangster said:
To say the defeat was humiliating is to denigrate the quality of the Indian team. To lose to Zimbabwe would be humiliating because Zimbabwe are a bad team. To lose to India, Australia or England, it is in no way humiliating because they are the cream of the crop.
losing to bangladesh in there home backyard is humiliating too :p

wahindiawah

Banned
FaaipDeOiad said:
You're forgetting that Pakistan are worse than a club side and are a complete and utter disgrace to cricket, SJS. Even when they win, it's still a humiliation to be so terribly awful. 8-)
errr.. you meant to say that even when they WIN THE TOSS? coz lately they haven't been winning any test matches !

Duncan

U19 Debutant
sledger said:
an extremely rounded overweight gem who cant run :p
Actually, he's lost a lot of weight and his running is a lot better now. I don't even remember the last time he was run out.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Duncan said:
Actually, he's lost a lot of weight and his running is a lot better now. I don't even remember the last time he was run out.
do you not ? sounds like you have no memory beyond this year amigo, i remember against india in pakistan last year there was more than one hairy moment between the stumps, (no pun intended :p)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SJS said:
Shabbir is a bigger miss than Malik and Gul put together, bro.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Well... to be fair it hasn't happened for a while, has it? They've won 1 in the last 18 months. And out of the last 19 authentic Tests they've played they've won 4, though 2 of those victories have resulted in 2-Test-series wins.
Pakistan most certainly are not a very good Test-side at the present moment.

wahindiawah

Banned
Richard said:
Well... to be fair it hasn't happened for a while, has it? They've won 1 in the last 18 months. And out of the last 19 authentic Tests they've played they've won 4, though 2 of those victories have resulted in 2-Test-series wins.
Pakistan most certainly are not a very good Test-side at the present moment.
Oh my God, this is something even i didn't realise, being such a big critic of Pakistan team i missed the fact that they have won just one match in last 18 months!!!!

This must be some sort of record, i guess they need to play Bangladesh quickly to get some wins , such a series might even be termed "battle of minnows" :sp_ike: