Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Inzi is so funny!

Inzi is so funny!

Man Inzi is the jerry lewis of Pakistan team, the guy has potentail as a comedian The way he answered the journalists question after the humiliating defeat was hilarious.

Q What do you think about Khalil's performance in the second test match?

Inzi :"When Khalil hasnít performed at all in this Test what do you want me to say about his performance,"

Q why Anil Kumble was so successful against Pakistan and whether his batsmen were unable to work him out?

Inzi:"Kumble has taken over 450 wickets and I donít think he has taken all those wicket against us only," he retorted.

Q What chances of Shoaib Akhtar joining the team ?

Inzi:"I donít have any information about him if youíve any information please give it to me."

Quote Originally Posted by wahindiawah
    Man Inzi is the jerry lewis of Pakistan team, the guy has potentail as a comedian The way he answered the journalists question after the humiliating defeat was hilarious.

Q What do you think about Khalil's performance in the second test match?

Inzi :"When Khalil hasnít performed at all in this Test what do you want me to say about his performance,"

Q why Anil Kumble was so successful against Pakistan and whether his batsmen were unable to work him out?

Inzi:"Kumble has taken over 450 wickets and I donít think he has taken all those wicket against us only," he retorted.

Q What chances of Shoaib Akhtar joining the team ?

Inzi:"I donít have any information about him if youíve any information please give it to me."
    Lol.. I know Inzi is always funny at the presentation ...

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by wahindiawah
    There was no humiliation whatsoever in the defeat. Pakistan fought on even terms till the start of the fifth morning. It has been a very creditable performance by Pakistan so far in the series inspite of misiing Shoaib, Malik and Gul.

Hall of Fame Member FaaipDeOiad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    There was no humiliation whatsoever in the defeat. Pakistan fought on even terms till the start of the fifth morning. It has been a very creditable performance by Pakistan so far in the series inspite of misiing Shoaib, Malik and Gul.
    You're forgetting that Pakistan are worse than a club side and are a complete and utter disgrace to cricket, SJS. Even when they win, it's still a humiliation to be so terribly awful.

International Coach biased indian's Avatar
    but at the end of the day a 195 runs defeat is a big one
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

Ridiculous thread. I dont understand the fascination to make fun of Inzi. The fact is that he has led a team of very mediocre players and has exceeded all expectations.

He clearly is one of the nicest blokes around and a thorough gentleman. I dont think anyone in the world cricket today comes close, not even Tendulkar.

Don
    i think inzi has a job on the side as a stand up.
    WERE LEAN WERE MEAN WERE THE GREEN MACHINE CW GREEN'S OTHER LHB.

U19 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanz
    Ridiculous thread. I dont understand the fascination to make fun of Inzi. The fact is that he has led a team of very mediocre players and has exceeded all expectations.

He clearly is one of the nicest blokes around and a thorough gentleman. I dont think anyone in the world cricket today comes close, not even Tendulkar.
    It's true. Watching his body language and attitude on the field for the Mohali and Kolkata tests, it's obvious Inzamam is a hell of a nice guy. He's super friendly to the Indian players, always with a pat on the back, and (presumably) a kind word. Even to his own team, he treats them kindly (i.e., instead of yelling and screaming he talks in a normal voice.) He's a genuinely good guy.

U19 12th Man

To say the defeat was humiliating is to denigrate the quality of the Indian team. To lose to Zimbabwe would be humiliating because Zimbabwe are a bad team. To lose to India, Australia or England, it is in no way humiliating because they are the cream of the crop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz

Dont view this as an attempt to denigrate him. The guy is a gem .
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangster
    To say the defeat was humiliating is to denigrate the quality of the Indian team. To lose to Zimbabwe would be humiliating because Zimbabwe are a bad team. To lose to India, Australia or England, it is in no way humiliating because they are the cream of the crop.
    losing to bangladesh in there home backyard is humiliating too
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

Quote Originally Posted by FaaipDeOiad
    You're forgetting that Pakistan are worse than a club side and are a complete and utter disgrace to cricket, SJS. Even when they win, it's still a humiliation to be so terribly awful.
    errr.. you meant to say that even when they WIN THE TOSS? coz lately they haven't been winning any test matches !

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja moo
    Dont view this as an attempt to denigrate him. The guy is a gem .
    an extremely rounded overweight gem who cant run

U19 Debutant
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger
    an extremely rounded overweight gem who cant run
    Actually, he's lost a lot of weight and his running is a lot better now. I don't even remember the last time he was run out.

Cricket Spectator
    Poor Inzamam. At least no one called him a potato.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information