• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inzi is so funny!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
biased indian said:
but at the end of the day a 195 runs defeat is a big one :p
Yes, it is abig defeat no doubt. But a humiliation, no thats not right. They fought on equal terms for almost four days (with the ups and down) and it was not a foregone conclusion (though tilted in Indias side) before the start of the fifth day's play.

C_C

International Captain
Inzy is an amazing fella....but i've heard him throw abuse in Urdu a few times in the past....
For eg, when IND were playing PAK in PAK...during the IND innings in the first match, Inzy was extremely rude towards his own players ( the only time i 've seen him 'lose it' apart from the beating up of the teammate/beating up of the fan fracas)....
here are a few incidents i remember....
this one guy threw the ball from fine leg region wildly and (moin?) had to really hustle to prevent overthrows...Inzy yelled in Urdu "why is this c*nt lobbing the ball so frickin high in the air ?"...
Then when Akhtar bowled a wide one and got thumped for a six, Inzy yelled at Akhtar "oi motherf*cker, where did ya learn to bowl, ya useless git ?"....

it was hillarious actually. :) :)

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
C_C said:
Inzy is an amazing fella....but i've heard him throw abuse in Urdu a few times in the past....
For eg, when IND were playing PAK in PAK...during the IND innings in the first match, Inzy was extremely rude towards his own players ( the only time i 've seen him 'lose it' apart from the beating up of the teammate/beating up of the fan fracas)....
here are a few incidents i remember....
this one guy threw the ball from fine leg region wildly and (moin?) had to really hustle to prevent overthrows...Inzy yelled in Urdu "why is this c*nt lobbing the ball so frickin high in the air ?"...
Then when Akhtar bowled a wide one and got thumped for a six, Inzy yelled at Akhtar "oi motherf*cker, where did ya learn to bowl, ya useless git ?"....

it was hillarious actually. :) :)

O K

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
wahindiawah said:
Man Inzi is the jerry lewis of Pakistan team, the guy has potentail as a comedian :p The way he answered the journalists question after the humiliating defeat was hilarious.

Q What do you think about Khalil's performance in the second test match?

Inzi :"When Khalil hasn’t performed at all in this Test what do you want me to say about his performance,"

Q why Anil Kumble was so successful against Pakistan and whether his batsmen were unable to work him out?

Inzi:"Kumble has taken over 450 wickets and I don’t think he has taken all those wicket against us only," he retorted.

Q What chances of Shoaib Akhtar joining the team ?

Inzi:"I don’t have any information about him if you’ve any information please give it to me."
is this a joke if it is then move it to humour section coz inzi never said all this

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
wahindiawah said:
Oh my God, this is something even i didn't realise, being such a big critic of Pakistan team i missed the fact that they have won just one match in last 18 months!!!!
Which reminds me, how many series have India won outside the sub-continent since 1986?

biased indian

International Coach
Q&A some intresting answers from Inzamam-ul-Haq who spoke to the press on the eve of the game at bangalore

On his captaincy being on the line in his 100th Test
My job is on the line in every series that I play, so that's nothing new. A 100th Test comes only once in a while. I never thought I would play 100 Tests, and I am grateful to God that I am doing so.

On the love he has received from the Indian people
Hopefully we shall win this Test and receive more love.

On Harbhajan Singh being reported
He is a good bowler, but it was [Anil] Kumble who did the damage [at Kolkata].

On whether it was easy playing 100 Tests
Playing these two Tests wasn't easy. So playing 100 Tests obviously wasn't easy either.

On his most memorable moments
The 1992 World Cup was memorable, because we won that. I won't forget the 2003 World Cup either, because I made just 19 runs in six innings.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I do think Inzi made a tactical error of not bowling Kaneria just after lunch on the 4th day in the test match when the match was still very much in a tussle.

I like the guy's batting and his captaincy isnt about groupism and politics which is a relief from past Pakistan captains. While not the best captain, he is far better than some of the previous captains who have disgraced the honourable position.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
I do think Inzi made a tactical error of not bowling Kaneria just after lunch on the 4th day in the test match when the match was still very much in a tussle.
He did bowl Kaneria immediately after lunch though.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
He did bowl Kaneria immediately after lunch though.
He was removed after an over and not brought back on till much of the pressure was removed.

I meant persisting with Kaneria after lunch. The right strategy would be to let him have a spell as he seemed the bowler most likely to take a wicket at the crucial stage. Indians attacked Kaneria right after lunch and Inzamam made a tactical error by changing him and not persisting with his original plan.

Last edited:

Duncan

U19 Debutant
Inzamam had this to say about his 100th test coming up...

"It's a momentous moment for me and it's a crucial game for us."

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Duncan said:
Inzamam had this to say about his 100th test coming up...

"It's a momentous moment for me and it's a crucial game for us."
momentous moment...that must mean really, really big.... :D

cricket player

International Debutant
Man This guy wahhindwah is funnier then his name sounds.He keeps attacking pakistan for some strange reason,I think he is suffering from mental diseas,I think he is too much into his country team,I am sure he suffered a brain diseas when bangladesh beat india in dhaka,

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Anil said:
momentous moment...that must mean really, really big.... :D
really big? in terms of innings ror the size of inzi ? either way well played century big fella and a great time to get it ! my congrats go out to him.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
mofo123 said:
watch him bat instead of poking fun him...u might learn sumthing
like how to get run out :p
inzi is a good batsman i accept that, and a great guy, just a very por runner

Duncan

U19 Debutant
Guys,
Keep poking fun of the guy... he's already on course for a double century... where's that wahindiawah? It seems he only shows up when India is doing well.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
sledger said:
really big? in terms of innings ror the size of inzi ? either way well played century big fella and a great time to get it ! my congrats go out to him.
i was not poking fun at inzi's size or his innings, just that the usage "momentous moment" sounded funny, that's all... :)

Sehwag309

Banned
cricket player said:
Wahhindwah pathge na,where are you now?Where are you when the funny guy makes 200 hunreth runs againts india.

Damn, didn't happen eh!, Great 1st Ball by Balaji, 200 was so close, but younis is still there