• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian State Sides

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
Im making a Pura cup and ING cup database for VC4 and i was just wondering wat you think the best state line up is for ING and Pura is.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
aussie

do u mean the best combined state sides or the best state sides individually including international players

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Corbin said:
Im making a Pura cup and ING cup database for VC4 and i was just wondering wat you think the best state line up is for ING and Pura is.
yes, exactly what do you mean?

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
ah yes sorry not very explained well i meant the best possible line up for the State in OD and FC

eg. NSW

1 Mail
2 Jauqes
3....Etc

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Corbin said:
ah yes sorry not very explained well i meant the best possible line up for the State in OD and FC

eg. NSW

1 Mail
2 Jauqes
3....Etc
including internationals?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Warriors:
1. Michael Hussey
2. Luke Ronchi
3. Marcus North
4. Chris Rogers
5. Adam Voges
6. Shaun Marsh
7. Sean Ervine (if unavailable next season, put Meuleman at 5 and slide everyone else down)
8. Beau Casson
9. Brett Dorey
10. Steve Magoffin
11. Ben Edmonson

Kade Harvey was the perfect number seven. We'll miss you buddy. :(

And if you ask me, that side suits both the OD and 4D games.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
^ Suggestions from other Warriors fans might include moving Rogers into the opening slot and putting Ronchi in the lower/middle order for the FC games, and possibly swapping Marsh and Voges around.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Casson said:
^ Suggestions from other Warriors fans might include moving Rogers into the opening slot and putting Ronchi in the lower/middle order for the FC games, and possibly swapping Marsh and Voges around.
so no Williams? and what about internationals Corbin?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
so no Williams? and what about internationals Corbin?
Williams is a clown.

I reckon there should be some common sense about internationals. If they're people like Adam Gilchrist, Damien Martyn, Ricky Ponting, Matthew Hayden etc., who turn out for their state side once in a blue moon, they shouldn't be considered. People like Simon Katich, Justin Langer, Andy Symonds would be line calls.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Casson said:
Williams is a clown.

I reckon there should be some common sense about internationals. If they're people like Adam Gilchrist, Damien Martyn, Ricky Ponting, Matthew Hayden etc., who turn out for their state side once in a blue moon, they shouldn't be considered. People like Simon Katich, Justin Langer, Andy Symonds would be line calls.
thankyou so much! theres all these people that rate him (mostly ahead of Bracken) but I dont think hes that great.

but Hogg! he rules!! how could you...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
With International players:

Pura Milk Sides

NSW:
1. P Jaques
2. M Phelps
3. S katich
4. M Clarke
5. D Thorney
6. J Packman
7. B Haddin
8. B Lee
9. N Bracken
10. G McGarth
11. S MacGill

OLD:
1. M Hayden
2. J Maher
3. M Love
4. S Watson
5. A Symonds
6. J Hopes
7. W Secommbe
8. A Bichel
9. A Noffke
10. M Johnson
11. M Kasprowiz

WA:
1. J Langer
2. M Hussey
3. C Rogers
4. D Martyn
5. M Goodwin
6. A Gilchirst
7. S Marsh
8. B Hogg
9. S Magoffin
10. B Edumerson
11. B Williams

Vic:
1. M Elliot
2. J Armburger
3. B Hodge
4. J Moss
5. D Hussey
6. C White
7. I Harvey
8. A Croswhite
9. S Warne
10. M Lewis
11. M Inness

Tas:
1. D Dawson
2. T Birt
3. R Ponting
4. M Beven
5. M Divento
6. D Marsh
7. M Dighton
8. D Wright
9. X Doherty
10. A Griffith
11. " Can;t think of the guys name"

SA:
1. G Blewett
2. D Fitzgerald
3. B Cameron
4. D Lehmann
5. M Crosgrove
6. D Feguson
7. G Manou
8. M Cleary
9. J Gillespie
10. D Cullen
11. S Tait

Will this the PM sides of the top of my head, they seem about right but im sure some guys will go for other over the guys i've picked.

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
ah yes with internationals would be good thanks

Id probaly go with downton instead of geeves.....only cause i cant stand geeves! lol