• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I cant see the scorecard at cricinfo

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
krishneelz said:
so i ask cricketweb to have live scorecards and commentary in the future
You do realise (as far as I know) that there isn't a single paid member of staff on here? It's a bit too much to ask to have what you are asking for.

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
Cr@pinfo... i dont care if they dont have enough bandwith for the india - pak scorecards rit now...
but CricInfo is like one of the most impressive websites on the net..i mean with statsguru and stuff..

Not that I don't love CricketWeb (lest u get the wrong idea!!) but CricInfo is great..

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Ming said:
This Glennw is one big idiot.
He is our friend from South Africa, the recently banned and deeply lamented "BigMaster" :)

Are you surprised ?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Try Cricket.net (another mirror site of Cricinfo) , Not many people know about it :)